Esteemed Contributor

Re: SOFT SURROUNDINGS COMING TO CHARLOTTE, NC....

@abbeythe 8th

I finally got the memo about calling the KoP store and ordering LOL!  That is definitely the way to go...except NOW I'll be able to shop and, more importantly, try on in store YIPPEEEE! 

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Esteemed Contributor

@wildcat fan

@breee

@birkin baby

@milly1

@ECBG

@Snicks1

What do y'all think of snicks' idea to meet at Blakeney for lunch sometime?  I think there's a 50/50 chance that she's right...it might be fun for us.  The other 50% chance is that we'll come to real-time blows over SG or LOGO or WEN or...ROFLOLOLOLOL! 

Does anyone have a throw-away email account (if anyone is interested, that is)?

We'll try to get ECBG down from the mountain and wildcat can tell us her long "new stylist" story.

I spoke to someone again today and she told me to call back in a few weeks when she'll know more about the date of opening...she was "pretty sure" they will be in the old CC bldg. 

Esteemed Contributor

@MacDUFF Sounds like fun!  Smiley Happy 

Esteemed Contributor

@wildcat fan

Let's do it!  Only one problem...I'm one of those who does not put any identifying info in cyberspace (as much as I can possibly avoid)...I've never ordered anything online! 

So, how do we do this?  Maybe we could just pick a date, time, place and just find each other?  We'll be the only women still standing at the door of the restaurant when everyone else is seated!!  LOL!

Valued Contributor

@wildcat fan Must be wearing Linea on top for identification purposes!

Honored Contributor

Wish I lived anywhere even close, I would love to meet up with you ladies. However I live in the midwest, so that isn't gonna happen, lol. I could definitely meet the criteria of wearing Linea, I have a whole closet full. If you work it out, have fun ladies! Be sure to post about it, am waiting to hear all about what fun you have.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hey, MacDuff, is White Horse Pizza still there?  When we left there it was 525 sq. mi. in the city limits!  I was pregnant and that "baby" is now 34!!!!!

Honey, I'll come!  We can all wear the same color!  It seems I'm about (cross those fingers for me) to start a new position, but I may be able to get off in a few weeks!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

@wildcat fan

Let's do it!  Only one problem...I'm one of those who does not put any identifying info in cyberspace (as much as I can possibly avoid)...I've never ordered anything online! 

So, how do we do this?  Maybe we could just pick a date, time, place and just find each other?  We'll be the only women still standing at the door of the restaurant when everyone else is seated!!  LOL!

I don't have any experience meeting cyber buddies.  This will be a first!  Picking a date, time, and place would be fine with me.  I haven't seen any ads about Soft Surroundings opening.  Any news on the date for the grand opening?

Esteemed Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:
Wish I lived anywhere even close, I would love to meet up with you ladies. However I live in the midwest, so that isn't gonna happen, lol. I could definitely meet the criteria of wearing Linea, I have a whole closet full. If you work it out, have fun ladies! Be sure to post about it, am waiting to hear all about what fun you have.

Wish you could join us!  Maybe it's time for a little vacation?  Smiley Happy  

Esteemed Contributor

@breee wrote:

@wildcat fan Must be wearing Linea on top for identification purposes!

You know it!  I wore Linea three times this week.  ☺️ I love my whisper knit cardis.