Highlighted
Super Contributor
Sofft Petula Huarache Leather Wedge SandalsPurchased these Sofft sandals from QVC a few weeks ago but had to settle for the black in size 8 medium, my usual size in almost every shoe. In the interim, I stumbled on a web site called onlineshoes.com. They had the wide width in the luggage color (shown), black and the orange. They offer free shipping, free returns, no tax and 365 days to return. After trying the QVC pair on, I realized the medium was too small in width and the straps really dug into my toes. Ordered both the luggage and black colors from onlineshoes in wide width and they are gorgeous and very comfortable. This online retailer is better than Zappos and they have tons of the latest styles in footwear for the whole family. The price of the shoe is the same as QVC--a penny less, I think. Both pair fit great and I have the colors I wanted in the size I needed.
Respected Contributor

Sofft is my favorite shoe brand, although I buy more Clarks than anything. Another good place is 6pm. Whenever I see a shoe I like, I do an Internet search for it and then buy whichever is cheaper.

A month or so ago, I saw a Sofft pump (with what I call the Mary Poppins-style heel) on 6pm and started googling. I ended up getting a brown leather version of that pump for $18. For some reason, Shoe Magoo had my 8-1/2 W for $18, a size 10M for $110, and another size for about $44. All were exactly the same shoe. It was brand new, never been walked on. Sofft has a version of that pump in pale pink that I saw on Amazon and will try to get later at a steep discount in time for the spring.

Respected Contributor
Also, Online Shoes will send you emails about sales. They are very good. One thing is though if you return your shoes they have to be unworn so I wear them around the house to get the fit.
Trusted Contributor

Sofft is really coming up with some good-looking styles lately. I found a pair of grey suede tall boots that I'm hoping to buy when the price comes down a bit. Also just found a pair of dressy black Sofft sandals at Marshalls on clearance for $14. They are so cute and don't look like a ""comfort"" brand at all.

Trusted Contributor

Nice shoes OP!

I've shopped at this web store for quite a long time and they always charge me tax. Shoebuy.com doesn't charge me tax, though.

I recently bought these Sofft "Vesper" kitten heels from Onlineshoes. They are really very comfortable.

Sofft Vesper Sand Snake Print

Member Since 11/20/2008
Super Contributor

Online shoes is a great site, I have ordered from them before. I do a good bit of ordering from Zappos too, you have to love that free shipping and free returns and (most of the time) better prices! And the speed at which you get things from Zappos is just so FAST. I love that.

I rarely order shoes anymore from QVC because with shoes you just never know if they will fit and they seem to increasingly dislike returns. I will only order shoes that I know will fit me and I can't find them anywhere else.

QVC is at the bottom of my list, of places I order shoes from.....the high S&H is just not worth it. Then if you have to return and try to get another size, you have to pay the return shipping. Just such a hassle. Just no reason to go through all that.

Trusted Contributor
On 9/11/2014 Divine said:

Nice shoes OP!

I've shopped at this web store for quite a long time and they always charge me tax. Shoebuy.com doesn't charge me tax, though.

I recently bought these Sofft "Vesper" kitten heels from Onlineshoes. They are really very comfortable.

Sofft Vesper Sand Snake Print

Those are cool!