Respected Contributor

SNEAK PEEK - The CLAY WK T-NECK!

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> “THE CLAY WHISPER KNIT TURTLE NECK”</h3>

bold beads

………………………..The CLAY WK TN, A72448, is the newest color being offered to the roster of many colors that I have done over the years……and a beautiful SOFT flattering color it is……It is already posted and avail. on the QVC Linea site…….As you can see above it is ….PERFECT WITH THE NEW CHOCOLATE BEADS…………. This is a wonderful accent color to wear with your new STONE PONCHO,and SUEDE jacket to come, and a new FAUX SHETLAND BOYFRIEND CARDIGAN….hint hint……..Navy Walnut, Black and PEWTER [there's a hint of the pewter pant in the middle photo on the right], are just a few colors that blend beautifully with …..CLAY.

……………………………………enjoy…………………………much Love………………………………………….Louis

Esteemed Contributor

Re: SNEAK PEEK - The CLAY WK T-NECK!

Thanks, Seka ... I ordered it yesterday, sight unseen. Color is beautiful.

Respected Contributor

Gorgeous color

Trusted Contributor

A faux Shetland BOYFRIEND cardigan! Woohoo! Sounds like I found my new all around comfy sweater for this season!
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Very pretty color. Hoping that it will come in another style later since I do not like T-necks (around my neck).

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Respected Contributor

What a lovely color for those who can wear it. Finally, something this Winter can as on. Now---what's the deal on the Boyfriend Shetland Cardi---oh my!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

That color is fabulous!