Respected Contributor

SNEAK PEEK - NEW WK Swing Sweater!

Love this Sweater!

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> “THE OLIVE WK SWING SWEATER”</h3>

WK SWING

Through out a season I like to bring to you all kinds of styles to meet the needs of your ever changing life styles, needs, wants and even those things you never even knew you wanted…..sometimes those are the best. This philosophy goes for knit wear too. There are a plethora of styles and yarns in the world of sweaters, but WHISPER KNIT has struck a cord……on so many levels………It’s smooth and comfortable to wear….it can be worn for many seasons…….it can be casual or dressy…..it’s easy to care for, and the yarn dyes into beautiful colors. It can also work successfully in many different styles…….The style above I am calling my WHISPER KNIT SWING, A259620. The sweater is made in the ENR construction that is a favorite of many of you. It has a long sleeve, a ballet neckline, but it’s the SHAPE and FIT that is the MAGIC here. There are set in GODETS on each side to give the sweater that wonderful silhouette and swing…..not too much….just enough to give the bottom a FEMININE RIPPLING and MOVEMENT . The hem line is also ASYMMETRICAL being slightly longer at the sides then in the front. I think this gives an elongating effect…The front measures approx. 29 inches while the sides are about 2 to 2 1/2 inches longer….Of course how you chose to wear it is up to you……jeans….leggings….all work………..For the OLIVE above, I can also offer two new OLIVE BOTTOMS……the first is the A237412, WK pencil skirt, which has just become avail…..or the brand new RAYON/POLY/SPAN SLIM LEG TROUSER, A259702…..Now many of you know very well what this “SLIM LEG TROUSER” is because you have been asking me to please bring it back……Well after much cajoling……here it is…..except this time around it is numerically sized, so it has been refit, but I made sure it was as close to the original as possible. Whatever numerical size you have been getting from me….stick with that and you should be very pleased. For those of you new to this pant…I did this style in this exact fabric a few years ago and there were lots requests to bring it back. Many said it was the best slim pants they had ever worn…..and that’s for women of all sizes. I will have a separate sneak peek on the pant, but know it will be on my Oct. 27th show, 1:00pm, which will be a two hour event with the lovely Amy Stran………………..My OLIVE is a very wearable color because it is dark and has a lot of brown in it….almost like peat.. This style is very easy to accessorize with scarves and jewelry to add color or colors next to the face. It’s the perfect backdrop color for almost any color you can think of……..The necklace above is brand new and will also be avail this month. It is completely custom with custom made rings….made to my specifications. The SMOOTH, ORGANIC RESIN BEADS are transparent and highlight the color under them. In this case the beads are OLIVE with LINEA GOLD RINGS….It is a surprising light necklace for the look. Single or DOUBLE…it’s the perfect accent to this new TUNIC SWEATER…………………………

……………………………………………………………………………………………….enjoy………………………..much Love………………………………………Louis

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> “THE STONE WK SWING SWEATER”</h3>

WK SWING1

…………………………….STONE…………………is one of the KEY new colors of the month, and it is a beautiful and sophisticated neutral. It looks marvelous mixed with black, as with the BLACK WHISPER KNIT PANT above, which at this point is only avail in two sizes for the regular and petite lengths…..Combine it with the BLACK WK SHAWL or the WK SCARF and you couldn’t be more CHIC…..For that COLUMN OF COLOR…..the WK PENCIL SKIRT, A237412 is now avail in STONE for purchasing. To finish the look…. a must have…. is the ANIMAL INSTINCT TIGHTS, A260020, in the matching STONE….Really….where are you ever going to find clothes all dyed to match with the hosiery!!?? If you like and want this look, now is the time to get it…..next year if the sweater or the skirt should be reordered in this color….there is no guarantee they will match this years colors as perfectly as they do now. This seasons W Knits are a perfect match…….The new STONE SLIM PANT, A259702, in the RAYON/POLY/SPAN, while very close…. due to the different fabrications…. is not exact, but totally acceptable………The silhouette of this sweater can be paired with many different bottoms….from slim short or long pencil skirts to the wonderful Black boot skirt that was sold with the short jacket earlier in the season to the new longer WK A-Line skirt coming this month also….sneak peek to come…….As far as pants are concerned……..you can start with the LINEA BODY LEGGING…. which is becoming a huge success….to the “Super Ponte” legging or the Linea Ponte legging….to a slim pants or even a wider leg pant…..they all look good with this silhouette. The WK pant was designed with all of these sweaters in mind….The width and the drape of the leg is the perfect proportion……..The necklace above is my new RING LINK and RESIN BEAD necklace [I have two shown layered]. The TRANSPARENT BEADS are in a PALE GRAY and the rings are SILVER……Placed upon the STONE SWEATER……you can see the color coming through…….a wonderful mix of neutrals………………………………enjoy……………..much Love………………………Louis

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> “THE BLACK WK SWING SWEATER”</h3>

byzantine14

……………………………………How many Black sweaters does one woman need? If you ask my wife that question her answer would be probably…. “as many as you want”…..Heaven knows she has too many to count and keeps adding more…………………This is such a Jac look I know it will be her uniform with either a pair of leggings, her WK pants or her WK pencil skirt…..all in BLACK naturally ….add the BLACK WK SHAWL or the BLACK WK SCARF and ladies you will look like a MILLION BUCKS….no question……………..need I say more……….In the fashion industry all of the editors dress this way…..We used to call them the “FASHION NUNS”, which would probably be politically incorrect today…..If you are a BLACK LOVER….this can become your complete wardrobe…..add the BLACK WK DRESS….the BLACK LEGGING….the BLACK SEQUIN SKIRT…..a VARIETY OF BLACK TIGHTS and VIOLA..Some wonderful BLACK JEWELRY…as the new JET NECKLACE and EARRING shown above….coming for the Holidays……and you are dressed for ALL OCCASIONS……….ALL FALL and WINTER……Of course you will have to add the NEW BLACK SUEDE JACKET coming this month and come Nov…..the new FAUX FUR REVERSIBLE Coat….and let me tell you….ITS A BEAUTY!!!!……don’t even try to resist you will never find another like it………..This is what the expression ….”CHIC TO DIE”……….is all about!!!………………………………………..enjoy……………….much Love………………………Louis

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> “THE MULBERRY WK SWING SWEATER”</h3>

byzantine13

………………………………………For those who are not in love with BLACK……………….I offer you another KEY COLOR of the month…………….MULBERRY……You have seen the PONCHO in the Heather Mulberry….now you have it in a solid….SATURATED….Whisper Knit……unique…..If you called it purple you would be doing this color an injustice. This color has depth, but has LIFE!…… I have it above the way I like it best….with BLACK….the SUPER PONTE LEGGING….and BLACK JET…..the necklaces will be back for the Holiday season. To change off….CHARCOAL GREY will soften the look…..and it will always work with my Dark Navy….if you must…..LOL………………….I know you all will enjoy this sweater because it truly works on all body types and for women of all ages…………….a perfect Holiday present…………………………………………………………………….

……………………………………………..enjoy……………much Love………………..Louis

Esteemed Contributor

Re: SNEAK PEEK - NEW WK Swing Sweater!

Oh no! We posted at the same time.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

LOL...it's okay by me. I was on his site to read about the long sweater and there was the swing sweater. My hubby came by while I was looking at the mulberry and he said..yep, that's you. Order it!

Then I scrolled down to the poncho in same color and he's not as impressed w/ that item. Thinks it's too hippy dippy. Well...he's not perfect.

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

edited to add...I'm referring to my darling hubby not being perfect. LDO...well, he's pretty gosh darn good.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Esteemed Contributor

I came home today with a pair of olive green suede booties bought to go with the new olive poncho; my beloved BF just smiled and made room in the closet. He's not perfect either, but pretty close!

And now there's a new sweater in olive too?! I am loving this style and plan to order in at least two colors.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

LOVE this style, the colors, the neckline, and whisper knit ENR, oh my I will have to get more than one...........

Thanks for posting!

Respected Contributor

On 10/4/2014 author said:

LOVE this style, the colors, the neckline, and whisper knit ENR, oh my I will have to get more than one...........

Thanks for posting!

I'm in for Black and Mulberry, for sure---and thinking maybe even Stone! I just ordered the WK dress in Black and promptly cancelled it and cancelled the Hunter T-neck when I saw these. I think this top in Black over either a WK pencil skirt, WK trousers or Super Ponte leggings is more versatile.

I also was going through my WK skirts today and realized that I had the Violet but no WK Violet Top and I found one in my size in inventory, so had to spring for that---just can't have everything---and we still have the suede jacket and faux fur coat, to come---I have spent more than I ever dreamed I would on Linea this year---it's been quite a wild ride.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

Black for me in the sweater and that gorgeous jet black necklace!!!

Honored Contributor

Pretty in mulberry and in black!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Godet's are so flattering, but if I buy ONE MORE SWEATER G-D will strike me dead. The HG tneck is the last purchase for a long time. I spent over one hundred dollars today on supplements I have to take. Also I've been waiting for that swing coat.

Super Contributor

*NM