Occasional Contributor

I ordered Isaac's "Today Special Value" hoodie with free shipping on September 1st and it still hasn't shipped today the 8th. Items that I ordered on the 4th with a shipping fee have already shipped. Is anyone else experiencing the same problem when shipping is free?

Honored Contributor

@SavvyMeNo -  I've seen differences in when items are shipped, but so far I've been lucky that there has been no difference between free and those I pay a bit for;  also, so far I'm still getting everything several days before the EDD.  I don't care so much about the speed, but I do like getting things on or before their EDD.

Respected Contributor

The Isacc TSV, with free shipping, arrived Yesterday . . . much sooner than the EDD!  It was ordered on the Sept. 1st and shipped out on the 3rd . . . and it came directly from PA --  did not go via the long roundabout route. Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered one too on Sept. 1.  It shipped on Sept. 4, and departed Ontario CA on Sept. 5.  No other info is given.  It has been a full week now, and no jacket.  While there are very few items that I think we HAVE to have immediately, it is a bit annoying that some items take so long to arrive.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
QVC Customer Care

Hi @SavvyMe , I am so sorry this happened and I looked into it for you. I sent you an email explaining what is happening. 

Occasional Contributor

Hi, I got your message and replied. My items still haven't shipped 😢 - Day 9

Occasional Contributor