Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Why can't someone make cute dresses and tops with short or cap sleeves????  Not every one wants sleeveless.  Not everyone wants to wear a jacket or sweater in summer.  I'm looking for simple clothing, no flutter sleeves, cold shoulder, etc.  Just simple, classic fashions with a short or cap sleeve for coverage!

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Of course they are making them. Tons of short sleeves in the stores in all price ranges, prints and solids too.
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@grandma r   I agree with you but, I bought a Linea dress that has short sleeves.  A32939.  But I w.  ill not wear sleeveless either

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Beautiful dresses at Dillards. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

We don't have many stores here anymore.  There is a mall not too far away, but, I don't drive on the highway.  

Thanks for the suggestions.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I see all kinds of short and capped sleeved and here on the Q.  I want elbow length and they are hard to find.

This goes of other clothing places not just the Q.

Fear Is Incomplete Knowledge---Agatha Christie
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@grandma r  There are some really nice dresses with short sleeves online at Macy's, Roaman's, Land's End, and a host of other sites.  You will most likely find something lovely with sleeves on one of them.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Thank you

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@grandma r   Try Macy's online.  You can, under dresses category, sort by size and sleeve length.  They had sleevless, short sleeve, mid sleeve, and full length as search options. 

J. Jill has a couple of short sleeve dresses too.

Didn't check for tops on either site, and don't of course know your size, but I bet if you are patient you will find some things you will like.  I saw things I liked but resisted temptation for now since I am in the process of thinning out my wardrobe before replenishing when I have a better handle of what wardrobe gaps I have.

Happy searching!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@aroc3435   thanks so much.  You're very kind.

I'm looking for simple clothing, appropriate for Church or out to lunch.  As I said before, I no longer drive too far or on highways.  The only stores close by cater to a much younger generation.