Trusted Contributor

I like the idea of reverse style. This is 92% nylon, I live on the east coast where it get hot and humid. I would normally never wear nylon. I try to stick to cotton and linen.  

92% nylon seems it would be very hot and sweaty.

Any input? 

ThanksCat Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Esteemed Contributor

Re: SKINNYTEE 92% Nylon

[ Edited ]

I live in my skinnytees year around,I love them and I have a few of  everyone they sell.

Maybe 100......lol ........These v neck ones are nice.  They all wash and dry (in dryer) with

absolutely  no problems ever ...I am in NJ .I am never,never  hot in them ever!

Hope that helps   Smiley Happy

Love your siggy BTW    Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I live in SE coastal GA (we're 98% humidity today) and I found the skinny tees really hot, plus way too contricting and I'm 5'3", 105 lbs.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@skittles2 wrote:

I like the idea of reverse style. This is 92% nylon, I live on the east coast where it get hot and humid. I would normally never wear nylon. I try to stick to cotton and linen.  

92% nylon seems it would be very hot and sweaty.

Any input? 

ThanksCat Happy

92% nylon+tight fitting=hot!♨️

Honored Contributor

I wear the Skinny Tees year round as a layering piece. They are fabulous! 

Casual day today.

Hot & muggy.

Wearing navy capris. A white Skinny Tee under a navy sleeveless tee, layered so the white peeks out at the neckline & hem.

Gold hoop earrings, layered gold chains & bracelets.

Isaac muted gold espadrille wedges from last season.

Chic, cool but comfy look. Loads of compliments. 

Heart Skinny Tees Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor
Whatever the fabric is, I never get overheated wearing a skinnytee. I love them! And, wear them all year round.
Esteemed Contributor

I think they're hot...it's nylon, please...but I still wear them if I need to in the summer unless it's really hot and/ or muggy (North Carolina).

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Super Contributor

love my skinny tees.  i only have the scoop necks.  looking at all the presentions.  they don't lay right on the shoulders.  not sure if its having the different  neck lines or wearing one over the other. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom wrote:

I live in SE coastal GA (we're 98% humidity today) and I found the skinny tees really hot, plus way too contricting and I'm 5'3", 105 lbs.

I used to like them too as they are LONG.  That being said, I, too, find them QUITE constricting, and I'm not a plus-sized woman.  I don't think they are one size fits all.  If I"m a 4, and if I think they run small, I don't know how a "larger" woman would be comfortable in them.  I don't think they'd be comfy for anyone.  YOu are tiny and you think they are constricting--enough said, LOL. 

It's a shame as I love the colors and the length!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

How do I figure out size?@KingstonsMom's size (^^^ a few posts up). %'1", 100 lbs. How do I figure out size?

Anyone tiny have them?

Editted to add "Thanks Winnimac, you answered before I posted".

I am a size 2, so I am not getting them. I am tired of the return fees.