Honored Contributor
I have the same one in black. Got it from Amazon a couple of years ago!
Respected Contributor

I like that style hat.  Versatile and good looking.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

So, hats are a fashion accessory that's now on the QVC "got to have it list."  In my experience, you get it, it's cute, you wear it once or twice then it just becomes somewhat of a nuisance to tote around.  It gets put on a top shelf in the back of a closet. 

Respected Contributor
How are u all liking the brand new, “elevated” Shawn on Style show? I don’t really see any major must haves..🤔
Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

So, hats are a fashion accessory that's now on the QVC "got to have it list."  In my experience, you get it, it's cute, you wear it once or twice then it just becomes somewhat of a nuisance to tote around.  It gets put on a top shelf in the back of a closet. 

I will have to say I have worn hats off and on for over 45 years. I love them! I currently have a white straw fedora with black ribbon trim I wear in the spring and summer that gets compliments from both men and women every time I wear it. I think one is either a hat person or not. I am actually looking for a fall/winter hat so I will check the site to see what they have.

Trusted Contributor

I just tuned in...poor Shawn's hair looks like she has not brushed it in a week.....looks like bed head...she has nice hair just wish she would get a haircut that she can style.  She is too attractive to let her hair go unmanageable.

Honored Contributor

@KKlim wrote:
How are u all liking the brand new, “elevated” Shawn on Style show? I don’t really see any major must haves..🤔

Is that what they are calling it elevated?  😂

Respected Contributor
@happilyretiredgirl.. yep, I agree. Hair is looking a bit of a mess.
Respected Contributor
@chrystaltree.. lol..😆
Trusted Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@KKlim wrote:

Is that what they are calling it elevated?  😂

Can't  stand her. She thinks she fashion savvy, but look at her. Her hair is a mess, her clothes never fit her. She stutters thru presentations. She a disaster.