Honored Contributor

Re: SK DRESSED SO CONSERVATIVELY THIS EVENING

On 10/14/2014 imaclotheshog said:

When Shawn first came to QVC she dressed much, much nicer. She wore suits, cute skirts with boots and blouses and she just looked so much more professional and really cute. She wore her hair longer and it was a pretty chestnut color and was just really flattering.

I am not sure what has happened to her the last several years but the change to her wardrobe and her hair hasn't been the best. She needs to go back to a longer style with that pretty lighter brown chestnut color, it was so flattering to her and showed more of her face, she has a pretty face. But the hair style she has now, the hair is always in her eyes, with those dark and light pieces, looks bad, and you can't see her face and eyes. I don't know how she stands that hair in her eyes all the time. Anyway she used to look so cute on air and dressed professionally, but edgey. She just started dressing more casually and then she just got a bit sloppy in her dress for on air.

I think it's fine to wear a bit more casual clothing on air if you're a host, but, it's still a business and if you are asking people to buy things you're selling, you should look presentable and a bit professionally dressed. Imagine if someone in retail brick/mortar sales were trying to sell you something standing there in a double layered tank top set and leggings, wouldn't you think you were in a gym and not a more professional business? All the hosts dress nicely and more professionally. Shawn has a cute little body and is very attractive but she really needs help with her clothing now (and her hair).

ITA

I thought she looked SO adorable the first 2 years on air.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Shawn doesn't seem to be the type of person to stick with the same style very long.

Super Contributor

On 10/14/2014 winamac1 said:

ITA

Hi Win! Yes, she really did!

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/14/2014 imaclotheshog said:
On 10/14/2014 winamac1 said:

ITA

Hi Win! Yes, she really did!

I agree, I just wish she'd lighten her hair and show more of her face. She's absolutely darling! I thought she acted more like herself last night...she looked great in that outfit. I saw pictures of her home in her blog, and love her taste!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

Perhaps she is preparing to ascend to the throne as the next Queen of QVC.

Respected Contributor

On 10/13/2014 seaside shopper said:

I first observed that SK was dressed so conservatively during the Isaac Mizrahi show this evening, and now, during the IT TSV presentation, she is still dressed conservatively. Any speculation on this??

Why on earth would you "speculate" about that? What could her choice of clothing possibly mean?

Trusted Contributor

Shawn has covered up since her triumphant return. Remember what she wore on her first night back?

Here's a clue: She said she was ""taped"" in her dress. Her silicone accessories were ready to make an appearance.

I will venture a guess that QVC heard about it or saw it for themselves and sent her a little love letter.

Esteemed Contributor

The show is not fun without Isaac, the woman is not fun.

Frequent Contributor

Uhhhhh.... "new" management ???? More professionalism expected, I hope!

Honored Contributor

On 10/14/2014 Ms X said:

Perhaps she is preparing to ascend to the throne as the next Queen of QVC.

LOL!!! That was my first thought when I saw this!!!