Valued Contributor

I get the whole wanting to be at home and comfortable sales pitch. Once in a while around winter or the holidays it makes sense. I do enjoy the comfort myself but only when Im inside my home not infront of the entire world. 

~No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted~ Aesop
Trusted Contributor

I believe they are trying to relate to all of the viewers who are stuck at home like myself.  I live in my jammies most of the time. Change into another when I go to bed.

I really don't care what the hosts wear, seldom even notice the few times I watch.

Honored Contributor

With the hair pinned up at the top, it looks more like she's ready to go sleep for the night, rather than just modeling pajamas. JMHO. Woman Surprised

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@CorrTor wrote:

If TPTB didn't like anything she did, they would tell her to stop or make her change. 

jmpo I don't think they have a clue what is going on

Contributor

SK is one of the reason I won't purchase from QVC any more.  She's a distraction.  And not everyone is staying home wearng pajamas.  To me it's a grimey look and I wish they would make her dress more appropriate.  "Being well dressed is a form of good manners"...Tom Ford.

Respected Contributor
I think Shawn is adorable and have bigger things to fret about.
Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@Krimpette wrote:

i'm not a fan of the laid-back clothing by some of the hosts these days.  Yesterday, kL had on ripped jeans.  Today, frayed bottom.  Sorry, I just don't understand why they have to look so unprofessional.  I just miss the days when the hosts appeared more professional.  JMHO.

Jeans with rips and frayed bottoms are standard wear.  QVC sells them.

@NYCLatinaMe   I thought they were out of style this year.  Maybe somebody did not get the message that rips and frays in jeans are passe'.

Honored Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

Shawn wore the PJs for her entire shift on Monday night. Is it a good look or I should ask a good impression on the novice viewer that happens to be channel surfing?

Just picture if David was wearing a wife beater and sweatpants for his down-home show

@Andreatoo  Thanks for the laugh now how do I get that image of David out of my mind?  Smiley LOL

@mspatmac   Yes, it's hard to unsee once you imagine it, right?

Esteemed Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@Krimpette wrote:

i'm not a fan of the laid-back clothing by some of the hosts these days.  Yesterday, kL had on ripped jeans.  Today, frayed bottom.  Sorry, I just don't understand why they have to look so unprofessional.  I just miss the days when the hosts appeared more professional.  JMHO.

Jeans with rips and frayed bottoms are standard wear.  QVC sells them.

@NYCLatinaMe   I thought they were out of style this year.  Maybe somebody did not get the message that rips and frays in jeans are passe'.

I see them everywhere. That is why I called them standard wear. I have been seeing them for as long as I remember, as well as the criticism of them.  I don't know who decides what is "out of style".  I am certainly not going to tell anyone.