Honored Contributor

To be "fair,"  we're not all the same size.  I'm not sure what the point is...

Honored Contributor

Yes, that's true.  I don't see a problem with it.  In the world I live in, people come in all sizes and hang out with people of all sizes.

Esteemed Contributor

@IMW wrote:

Watched Amy host QF with Angel. Angel was Talking about going out to eat with friends having pizza. Amy asked what kind and toppings Angel replied. Amy then said imagine I was going to have a protein bar and carrot sticks after the show.

Maybe its my own sensitivity, I’m an xl, but I felt it was snarky on Amy’s part.

@IMW   I agree with you .... I am not an Amy fan & that was very rude of her to say .... instead of eating a carrot stick & protein bar she should concentrate on her diction & how to speak properly!!! ... I change the channel when she is on 🙃

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

From my point of view they NEVER have enough short, tiny models. I am 5’2” 113 pounds. I am not represented enough. I have learned either  Isaac or Denim &Co. 

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

I don't quite understand what the point is. I am 5 ft .and  most people tower over me. Fairness doesn't come into to it. It is down to genes

I don't feel that  I am being treated unfairly , it is what it is

Esteemed Contributor

I will try and look for them. I am about 5ft--107 lbs and I haven't seen anyone short and tees look too long. I also look at the specials but even there prices are too high so lower them Q if you want to sell them. I don't really need clothes but if the price is right I will buy. I don't want to pay $50.

Respected Contributor

Good, it must be my imagination.

@DJs mom wrote:

@IMW wrote:

Watched Amy host QF with Angel. Angel was Talking about going out to eat with friends having pizza. Amy asked what kind and toppings Angel replied. Amy then said imagine I was going to have a protein bar and carrot sticks after the show.

Maybe its my own sensitivity, I’m an xl, but I felt it was snarky on Amy’s part.

@IMW I saw that show with Amy & Angel and I didn't feel Amy's comment was snarky. In fact after Angel replied what kind of toppings she had on her pizza, Amy said that sounded good and looked into the camera and said to her husband, Steve if you are watching take the frozen pizza out and we will have that for dinner while watching a movie. In fact Amy commented that she must be hungry b/c she kept talking about food on the show.

Respected Contributor

I’m sure you’re right. I’ve always liked Amy and find her

very kind.

@tends2dogs wrote:

Amy has said in the past that she lives on pizza and wine.  I find it hard to think she was being snarky.........maybe it just sounded that way??

Trusted Contributor

@chrystaltree : I agree. I’m 5ft and was probably 100lbs in college. A friend was about 5'2” and another was 6ft. When the 3 of us would walk together we'd put the tallest in the middle and we were her bookends. She always walked tall and proud and our necks got sore by always looking up.

Valued Contributor
Why is it that small sized women always want to let everyone know their height, weight, their size. Is this fair to women who aren’t an xxs and struggle with their weight and body image?