Honored Contributor

When Amy or Courtney K. are hosting fashion shows, they are quite petite...tiny. Most of the other models look “bigger” standing next to them.

Honored Contributor

I'm "extra" short...........EVERYTHING looks higher next to me.........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

We need small models!  I am small. If those hosts wear a certain size of something and it looks ok, then I know it will be ok on me and vice versa.  A lot of clothes at QVC are simply gigantic, scaled for larger/taller women.  To see it on a petite person gives me perspective.  For example, When Amy wears basically anything from LOGO it looks pretty ridiculous on her, just too big/long.  

Respected Contributor

Watched Amy host QF with Angel. Angel was Talking about going out to eat with friends having pizza. Amy asked what kind and toppings Angel replied. Amy then said imagine I was going to have a protein bar and carrot sticks after the show.

Maybe its my own sensitivity, I’m an xl, but I felt it was snarky on Amy’s part.

Respected Contributor

There's a big difference in people's sizes.  There are several very petite (in all ways) hosts on the Q. BUT there are also several very large ( especially tall ) hosts on the Q as well.  I honestly can't relate to any particular one.  I'm 5'1" and weigh (at the most) 115.  Perhaps someone is my size, but rarely.  Also I'm older, and not quite stacked like many hosts.  So I don't rely on how something fits on anyone on television.  Have to make individual decisions.

Respected Contributor

@IMW wrote:

Watched Amy host QF with Angel. Angel was Talking about going out to eat with friends having pizza. Amy asked what kind and toppings Angel replied. Amy then said imagine I was going to have a protein bar and carrot sticks after the show.

Maybe its my own sensitivity, I’m an xl, but I felt it was snarky on Amy’s part.

@IMW I saw that show with Amy & Angel and I didn't feel Amy's comment was snarky. In fact after Angel replied what kind of toppings she had on her pizza, Amy said that sounded good and looked into the camera and said to her husband, Steve if you are watching take the frozen pizza out and we will have that for dinner while watching a movie. In fact Amy commented that she must be hungry b/c she kept talking about food on the show.

Esteemed Contributor

Amy has said in the past that she lives on pizza and wine.  I find it hard to think she was being snarky.........maybe it just sounded that way??

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

When Amy or Courtney K. are hosting fashion shows, they are quite petite...tiny. Most of the other models look “bigger” standing next to them.

@Shanus, I don't get what the "IN ALL FAIRNESS" means. Are you referencing another thread?

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Shanus, I don't get what the "IN ALL FAIRNESS" means. Are you referencing another thread?

I don't understand that, either.  And TBH I am not sure what OP is trying to convey - that we need more small models?

Trusted Contributor

Fairness to who?  What kind of message are you trying to get across?