Honored Contributor

Re: SILKY LINGERIE OR COMFY FLANNELS?

I have heat in my house and I have blankets and comforters so warmth isn't something I think of when it comes to sleepwear.  I don't like flannel sleepwear and I don't like pj's.  Generally, I sleep in oversized tee shirts or sleep shirts and sox.  However, sometimes the occasion calls for a silky nightie. 

Honored Contributor

Flannel - or other cotton - pants

Along with a cotton tee.

I'm all about comfort, especially when I'm sleeping.

"Smart people learn from everything and everyone, average people from their experiences, stupid people already have all the answers."
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

I will be wearing these, as soon as they come out of the dryer-my new cat Hanukkah pajamas! Cat Very Happy

So cute but I could never sleep in all that cloth, too constrictiing.  It would be like sleeping fully clothed.  But I'd wear them as loungewear. 

Respected Contributor

Those jammies are marvelous! Do they make a gown? I can't sleep in pj's.

Honored Contributor

Mousel tov?! Too funny! Unfortunately I sleep in my undies. On the rare occasion it's cold I will put on a t-shirt (I've never been good with anything on my legs). I think I'll buy these jammies for my daughter! thanks @lolakimono
Esteemed Contributor

Most of the time, I sleep without any clothing. I just hate it when I roll over and something is tugging at me. Drives me crazy. I do wear both silky lingerie and comfy flannel though before I go to bed at night. I wear flannel only during the winter when it is cold. I wear silky lingerie the rest of the time but not to bed most of the time. I have several "night gowns" that are silky and I wear them while getting ready for bed or maybe even the whole day on a lazy day, like today. I just think they are the most comfortable and they look cute too I think. They look something like this. I just googled and this came up. As a matter of fact I think I have .this exact one in the white and grape soda color. 

V571514_001(1).jpg

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Esteemed Contributor

Neither. I prefer a fleecy animal print bathrobe to sleep in. It's warm and if I get too hot, it's easy to take off. I have two of them.

Honored Contributor

I am a cold-blooded person..........I FREEZE if it's below 85°........so in the winter, I sleep in long underwear, plus a sweatshirt and old jeans............

In the winter, I have the furnace on...........plus a space heater in EVERY room.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@hennypenny wrote:

Those jammies are marvelous! Do they make a gown? I can't sleep in pj's.

@hennypenny

There is a gown, but not in flannel prints.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

There are joggers too-