Honored Contributor

Re: SHOULD I RETURN OR NOT??

@pdlinda wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

you didn’t state they were defective when you received them.  Pay the freight if you didn’t like them.  I wouldn’t lie to any company just to get free shipping and then living with myself.  

@Blingqueen023, she said "after laundering (before wearing) they came out of dryer wrinkled and worn looking (like the fabric didn't "bounce back")."

That means that she considers them defective after she laundered them.

I thought that was OBVIOUS!!  The insinuation that I'm trying to "get away with something" is insulting and unnecessary.  Let's just leave it at that...

@pdlinda, well, I'll refrain from saying anything here. Smiley Wink

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 

But I will tell you this.  I used to just keep the stuff.  

That's my problem.  I have so many clothes I never wear anymore it's stupid, just stupid. 

My memory is so bad I just about have to write on my forehead these days.  But when it comes to those big leg pants I don't have any trouble remembering how terrible they looked (on me).

Annabellethecat - Those very words could have easily come out of my mouth. I have so many clothes that when I retired I donated 3 LARGE bags of "work" clothes, most with the tags still on them. I still have more clothes than I can ever wear. 

I figure one day I should just go through my closets pick out what looks good and that I like and just get rid of all the rest. I have so many beautiful dresses, suits and jackets that I doubt I will ever wear again. I am short so I know that wide leg pants look like a joke on me. So at least I learned that lesson.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC - unkind and baiting

Trusted Contributor

One LAST WORD and I'm done....I laundered the pants EXACTLY and PRECISELY as the care label instructed.  

Honored Contributor

@pdlinda wrote:

One LAST WORD and I'm done....I laundered the pants EXACTLY and PRECISELY as the care label instructed.  

@pdlinda, Heart

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@pdlinda wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

you didn’t state they were defective when you received them.  Pay the freight if you didn’t like them.  I wouldn’t lie to any company just to get free shipping and then living with myself.  

@Blingqueen023, she said "after laundering (before wearing) they came out of dryer wrinkled and worn looking (like the fabric didn't "bounce back")."

That means that she considers them defective after she laundered them.

I thought that was OBVIOUS!!  The insinuation that I'm trying to "get away with something" is insulting and unnecessary.  Let's just leave it at that...

@pdlinda  *

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

You can't wear them so return them.  It doesn't matter what you have to pay to return them.  They are useless to you.  You learned a lesson, don't play around with sizing. Buy the size you really wear.   I don't even understand why you would size up with wide comfy pants like that but you did.  Return them.   

What I don’t understand is tacking on a biting remark to every response. 

Esteemed Contributor

@pdlinda wrote:

I bought 2 pairs of AnyBody Loungewear Cozy Knit Wide-leg pants.  They had a buy one, save $3 on additional pairs.  I'm usually a small but, because I wanted to wear to physical therapy, I ordered a medium.  

The pants are HUGE (look like clown pants on me) and after laundering (before wearing) they came out of dryer wrinkled and worn looking (like the fabric didn't "bounce back")

When I read the return label, I see it's going to cost me $14 to return!!!

Not sure what to do..anybody have experience with this brand???

I JUST had the same experience! Called CS and she told me to send them back...say they were defective and I won't have to pay! I received the second pr today..they also looked like clown pants..both were a size medium. Already got that pr ready to send back Monday! No more Anybody for me! Woman Frustrated

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@pdlinda  Call Customer Service and tell them you washed them and you believe that the fabric is Defective and describe.  Hopefully, they pay for return shipping.  Good luck.  Sounds defective to me.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

I won't even think of buying a piece of clothing on-line unless its free shipping there and back! I buy exclusively from Von Maur now. Always free shipping with no price limit. If I don't like it, I can return (at any time) by sending it back for free or just returning at one of their stores. They are such a great company and treat all the customers like gold. 

@ID2 

Nordstrom has the same policy