Trusted Contributor

I bought 2 pairs of AnyBody Loungewear Cozy Knit Wide-leg pants.  They had a buy one, save $3 on additional pairs.  I'm usually a small but, because I wanted to wear to physical therapy, I ordered a medium.  

The pants are HUGE (look like clown pants on me) and after laundering (before wearing) they came out of dryer wrinkled and worn looking (like the fabric didn't "bounce back")

When I read the return label, I see it's going to cost me $14 to return!!!

Not sure what to do..anybody have experience with this brand???

Honored Contributor

Re: SHOULD I RETURN OR NOT??

I'm assuming you can't wear them now so I would return and get some of my money back.

Respected Contributor

If you return them in the same package, you’re only charged return shipping once.
Honored Contributor

@RollTide2008  is right, return both items using 1 return label = $6.95 to return both.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@pdlinda Since they laundered badly.....send them back as defective and call CS to have return shipping free

Trusted Contributor

@RollTide2008 wrote:
If you return them in the same package, you’re only charged return shipping once.

I'm so glad I posted!  That's exactly what I'll do!!

Honored Contributor

it will cost you $6.95 to return both of  them in one bag or box.

you will NOT get your original shipping fees back ($3.50 each, if it was not a free shipping event.)

loss of $13.95 total.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@pdlinda Since they laundered badly.....send them back as defective and call CS to have return shipping free

Excellent Idea!  I'll do exactly that...they really looked very shabby after ONE WASH!!

Honored Contributor

I won't even think of buying a piece of clothing on-line unless its free shipping there and back! I buy exclusively from Von Maur now. Always free shipping with no price limit. If I don't like it, I can return (at any time) by sending it back for free or just returning at one of their stores. They are such a great company and treat all the customers like gold. 

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@pdlinda   I understand your pain (send back (cost) or keep.

But I will tell you this.  I used to just keep the stuff.  However, since everything I buy is on easy pay, I started sending it back (even though it's often ''A WASH" money-wise.

But look at it this way.  If you bought it on easy pay at least it will no longer be coming out of your pocket every month and you won't have to try to find someone who'll take the things.

That's my problem.  I have so many clothes I never wear anymore it's stupid, just stupid.  But none of my friends are as fat as me, so they can't wear them.

I fell for that same thing (the wide pants).  I look like the clown in the circus.  I wear a size XL-1X.  You can imagine how freaking big these pants look.

Jacque (the model) is often wearing the Isaac wide leg pants that have designs in them.  She's wonderful and I've always thought Jacque was amazing, but even on her those pants look strange.  When she stands and puts her legs together (because of the border that goes around and down) they look really strange on her.

She had the pants on today on the early morning show.  I keep thinking....'at least I didn't buy those'....

My guess is they've (the designers/whomever) have run out of variations and are now doing these big leg things.

If you could see how terrible I run around the inside of my house looking, you'd think I'd have just fallen out of the dumpster...(really, it's that bad).  But even I wouldn't walk around the house wearing those things.

Now before people start telling me they look good in them I'll say, "I'll take your word for it".  I just know what I look like in them and it's not a pretty sight.

So, finally, if I were you, I'd do what I TRY to do.  Eat the money and send the things back.  Then make a mental note that you don't like them.

My memory is so bad I just about have to write on my forehead these days.  But when it comes to those big leg pants I don't have any trouble remembering how terrible they looked (on me).