Honored Contributor

Re: SHOPOHOLICS ODAT EASTER SUNDAY 3/27/16

@pinky ann

I am so glad to read the favorable news about your beloved.  I know that using oxygen at home is an adjustment, however I am very happy to read his heart is okay.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks very much for the update pinky ann. I'm very glad your DH will be coming home.  A couple of ladies I know need to "wear" oxygen all the time -- I think the tanks weigh about 5 pounds.  Not fun, but both of them have learned to cope.  I really hope that your DH will be okay with it.

After I got back from the gym and had lunch, I looked at the TSV -- sold out in my size except for the plain black.  Guess that decision was made for me.  Oh well....

Esteemed Contributor

Susan, I am glad that Katie is home & hopefully she will soon be eating better.

Pinky, I am so glad that your DH is on the mend.  Yes , it is very tiring making hospital visits.  

Sydsgma, Sorry to hear about you having pneumonia.  Our DD had the flu in November & it turned into pneumonia.  She was very sick for 5 weeks & is usually very healthy.  Your AI makes it so much worse.

Jean, enjoy the TSV & good luck with your tests on Tuesday.

BIRD MAMA, I hope that you are enjoying your long weekend.

SNICK's, I hope you all had a nice Easter dinner.

LINDA L, Prayers for you & your DH.

DH & I had a nice brunch at church before services.  It was different without mom as it was always the 3 of us.  It gives us comfort knowing that she is in a much better place with dad.

I am still tired, but do read the posts daily.  It was so nice to get rid of almost all of mom's furniture yesterday.

I have had lots of help, but it is still a tiring process.  I have people going to mom's home almost every day this week to see what is left to buy.  

Hugs to all of you.