Esteemed Contributor

SHOPHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (TUESDAY, JUNE 28th)

Good Evening!  It is hot and mostly sunny here -- mid 90's.  Ir was cloudy and a bit warmer on my early morning walk -- not bad.  Everyone (including me) is hoping for more rain.  Hope the weather is nice in your areas.

I dropped off the leftover hospice supplies to the office on my way to the senior lunch program -- didn't see anyone I recognized.  I think the director is off on a trip and the chaplain was probably on a visit.

The lunch program went pretty well with the exception of one man who was shouting at another patron, and wasn't nice to me.  He was poking his finger under the plastic shield trying to tell me what he did and didn't want.  Twice I asked him not to do so, and he denied doing anything wrong.  One thing he wanted was for me to take out some of the beans in the bean salad (flat green beans).  Yikes! 

I went to the gym this afternoon, and had a good workout.  I have found a few regulars who enjoy chatting a bit, which is nice.  We exchange information on certain machines, etc. in addition to general pleasantries.

While I haven't watched any Q today, I didn't see anything in the product review that called my name.  Hope any of you who ordered something here or elsewhere like it very much.

Sleep well everyone, and please post if you have a chance.

Hugs,

Linda

Honored Contributor

Re: SHOPHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (TUESDAY, JUNE 28th)

Linda @LindaLatte  When I read about the senior lunch experience I thought about my maternal Grandma.  She had an expression - see with your eyes not with your hands - that she used to say to folks that got a little grabby.  You've got alot of patience.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise