Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (WEDNESDAY)

Good morning, shopping friends. As the news continues to worsen in Japan, we are faced with our personal buying decisions.....decisions that pale in comparison.

I have noticed lately that items are taking longer to be shipped. Remember the good old days when if you purchased a TSV early in the day, it would be hard to cancel because it would already be too far in the shipping process. Today, I saw the Tarte TSV had yet to be shipped. I had wanted to try a new look but after evaluating what I had, I decided to take advantage of the big delay to cancel.

I did receive the Sports Savvy crop outfit yesterday and the fit is perfect. I knew from the measurements given that it ran a little bigger than my traditional Denim & Co., so I ordered the smaller size. It is of better quality than the last Sports Savvy crop set I bought.

I just finished my first session of the Leslie walk with weights. Yesterday, I did a total of 3 sessions for a total of 6 miles or a total of 90 minutes. If the weight doesn't drop on Sunday, I may change it back to 60 minutes.

I'm currently watching the news but did watch QVC earlier. I have a five easy pay card to use, and I have something in mind. I just need to check the details to see if it can wait until after the trip.

I'm off to get my mid-morning protein and fruit. I do want to get another session of Leslie in before I go to work the evening program.

Have a great day, and if you shop, shop wisely!

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.