Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (WEDNESDAY)

Rosa, Sorry I spelled Staunton wrong. It has been so many years that I forgot the proper spelling. Every now & then when I am looking at our albums, I see these pictures. What great memories we had back then.

Rock chick, where did you order your swimsuit from? I bought a really nice two piece at JCP last summer, but would like another pretty one for vacations etc. Sorry about your stressful day yesterday. My stressful day will be tomorrow. I have my 6 mo. neurological appt. When I went last summer I had an EMG. I thought they were trying to electrocute me. I told the Dr. that was the last time I would ever do that again. I can still remember my sob fest. I usually have a high level for pain, as I am used to getting pricked, prodded and worse! Prayers are welcome for me tomorrow. I am looking forward to a nice lunch with our DD before my appt. Very cold since last Saturday and not much change until they say teens by next Monday.

Respected Contributor

Twinny, this is the swimsuit. I've been eyeing it for a while now. I will keep you in my prayers for tomorrow. I'm sure those appts are no fun. Nice that you get to see DD. I grew up listening to the Statler Brothers! "Counting flowers on the wall, that don't bother me at all. Playing solitaire til' dawn..."

Esteemed Contributor

Rock Chick, You are so good with music. You can probably play all of the Statler tunes on your guitar.

Today I am tired. The hot tub makes me drowsy. I am debating a nap before dinner, as I will have a busy day tomorrow.

Hugs to all of you.

Respected Contributor

ha ha I'm actually not very good on guitar at all but I can hit the chords. That hot tub sounds very nice. Now that my little bracelet/pedometer tracks my sleep I am aware of how much sleep I get every night and can tell when I'm needing some extra.

Kyanne woke me at 4am jumped up and licked my hand. ::sigh:: I told her ""no! lay down"" and went back to sleep. I think she just wakes up and wants attention on days when she didn't go to work with me. When she comes to work with me she is worn out and sleeps good that night. lol

Esteemed Contributor

Good Evening Ladies! Sorry about your weather and lack of work Jean. I went to a cooking demonstration/luncheon today, and it took much longer than expected. It was fun -- the chef was very entertaining and the food was good.

I knew I wouldn't be hungry for dinner, so I have vegetable soup in the crockpot. Hope I will be able to have a small bowl. And, I can make other things for DH to go with it.

We went for a walk when I came home, and this is the first time I have had to look at our threads. I'll be praying for you Twinny. Waves to LindaR, Susan, Rosa, Kathleen, Meeras, and all of our posters and readers.

Hope everyone has a good evening!

Hugs,

Linda