Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (WEDNESDAY, SEPT.30)

Greetings, shopping friends. As we bid adieu to the month and welcome in a new one, I hope this has been a good month of shopping for you as you weighed the pros and cons, and cost effectiveness, and the big question of "Is it a want or is it a need?"

I worked today and will do so again tomorrow. I confess I am tired as I didn't get a good rest after the trip. I went to the Post Office after work and picked up the Earth shoes TSV. I will try them on later as resting is more important right now.

I hope you had a good day, and if you made any purchases, you will be  satisfied with them. If not wowing you out of the box or package, then perhaps a return might be in order.

Have a great evening. If you shop, shop wisely!

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Honored Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (WEDNESDAY, SEPT.30)

Hi Jean @KonaKat   I hope you sleep well tonight so that you will be more rested before work tomorrow.

I'm eyeing a bracelet that would be my first Diamonique purchase should I go through with it.

Diamonique x Lisa Mason Circle of Love Tennis Bracelet & Poem Card - J368826

https://www.qvc.com/Diamonique-x-Lisa-Mason-Circle-of-Love-Tennis-Bracelet-%26-Poem-Card.product.J36...

Hey, it's cheaper than the Steel by Design necklace I spotted a couple of weeks ago, lol.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Good Afternoon/Evening!  Hope you get some rest, Jean.  I didn't sleep well at all last night, and a nap is in my plans.  If not, hopefully I will sleep much better tonight.  Hope you like the Earth Shoes.  

Hi Bernie -- pretty bracelet. I liked those sweaters you ordered from JCP.  I was hoping for something similar but in a cardigan style, but no such luck.  Certainly not a need any time soon as they are predicting hot and dry weather for at least the next week with 100 degrees predicted for today..  

I had an OLLI Zoom yoga class today.  I enjoyed the class, but had some trouble watching the instructor from the computer while trying to do the moves. 

I started thinking about possible short trips and even picked a destination in Arizona, but then remembered that I have OLLI classes every day Monday - Thursday and my hospice volunteering on Friday.  Some of the classes go until my birthday in early December, when the weather will no doubt be cooler.  So, I guess a trip is possible, but not probable.  Oh well,,,,

Bev didn't get good news from the oncologist yesterday.  She needs to have a few more tests done, but even the best possible outcome isn't great.  Thanks for your continued good thoughts and prayers.

My second DGS moved into his new place on Monday, and the move went well.  But, he has decided that he needs a security camera since it is a first floor condo. I plan to assist him with the cost when I get my pension tomorrow.

Waves to all of our posters and readers.  Hope everyone has a nice evening and sleeps well.

Hugs,

Linda

P.S. I got the replacement water meter from Amazon, and it works perfectly.  I think the other one must have been a return that no one checked or something.  Just thrown into a box. 

Respected Contributor

oh my, Bernie..I just jumped on that bracelet. I have a diamonique tennis bracelet on my right wrist that I never remove. It is at least 7 years old. I ordered the circle.

Jean, I was happy to hear you enjoyed your trip. You are much braver than..except for our winter move on Az, we have gone nowhere. 

My Dh has been ill with cellulitis, but is now cured.there is always something.

as Linda has mentioned, it is quite warm here. We are about 10 degrees hotter so the temp remains in the triple digits.

Greetings to everyone.😎😎

Honored Contributor

Barbara @sydsgma1   I ordered the circle version of the bracelet shortly after I posted about it.  I'll wear it everyday too - okay maybe not when doing serious DIY projects, but you know what I mean.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise