Honored Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (TUESDAY, SEPT. 30)

@LindaLatte
I am so glad that DH will get to start the daycare next week, I will keep good thoughts that all goes well for him and that he enjoys it. Good for you for getting the Christmas decorations sorted and ready for donation. I need to do that with all my Fall decorations, I have so many and no longer have much, if any, interest in putting them out. I might think about keeping just a few and donating the rest. Have a great evening.
"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

argh, more error and sign ins

Respected Contributor

Linda I'm so happy you got things worked out for DH. I am happy to be posting!!  I miss you all when I don't get to jump in and respond at all. 

Snicks, I can't do a very high heel but I tried some on today and found somet hat I love.  Had to order them.  These are the winners, the 10 fit but barely.

Bernie, you got me thinking about another color but all my boots are black and I'm just not a brown girl.  I do have some over the knee purple boots that everyone LOVES but I haven't found another purple pair since I bought them a few years back.  They are getting worn but I suspect I will wear them right out.

Respected Contributor

Snicks I am envious of your fall weather and a chili day!  Already dreaming of making cornbread.  Yum! 

Esteemed Contributor

Kathleen--Those are nice boots; hopefully you can wear them well despite the slight sizing issue. I am also glad that you are back to posting.

Snicks--I love chili and often have it year round. Like you, I need to gather up unused decorations and take to donation. I got rid of most of mine last year but I'm sure there are still some lurking in storage.

Linda--I'm glad the plans for DH's daycare have been finalized and approved. I can understand no boots coming your way with your great year round weather.

I feel like I'm getting a cold; it is either that or reaction to two days of non-stop rain. I still haven't done anything about the boots. I really don't need them. I was looking for something a little different from what I have in the boot line but have a pair I bought last year on sale which have yet to be worn as they were being saved for this year.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Respected Contributor

Jean I ordered the next size up, so they will be perfect.  The 10s were awfully tight.  They may have stretched but i was afraid they would wear out sooner.  I like the chunky heel.

The more I am settling in with what I love, the less I feel like I need the things that I have at home.  I go home and think "I don't miss that _____" when I see my things.  This is a good thing. I've shopped a bunch but found a bunch of winners.  I need to quit finding winners now.  lol

I've been looking for a gown for the ball but no success and I don't want to spend a whole lot.  Thinking about adding some beading to a dress that I already have - just one option I've been thinking about.

Trusted Contributor

H ello Ladies....one more try for me today not to have my post disappear.

I like your boots Kathleen....I am the other way when it comes to shoes,boots,and pocketbooks.....I only have one of each in black.....I always go for the colors.

LindaL I am so happy your DH has been accepted into the day care....praying that he will like it .

Temps have dropped today and also a pile of rain...last night Input on the a/c upstairs as it was over 80 and very humid.  More rain coming in possibility of a tropical storm or hurricane over the weekend.  eVeryone is hoping it will go out to sea.  We remember Sandy of three yrs ago in Oct that left the tri state area with such destruction.

Now I will see if this posts.....have a nice evening everyone......Marijane

Trusted Contributor

Yay...it went thru.      qUestion when I reply before I type I have a notice that says...."enter a body".   What does that mean.....just started to see that in the past few days.

Respected Contributor

I'm starting to think about what outfits I am going to take to Vegas this year.  I had so much fun last year!!  We get there Friday early and come home Monday so just 4 outfits will do.  Squeeee! 

Honored Contributor

RC, love the boots you ordered, hope they fit you perfectly when you get them. I love Vegas, haven't been in about 3 years now. Corn bread, yum! You could post a message for Lolakimino here on the boards for what you are wanting for the ball, with the price range you are willing to pay, she is great at sourcing items of clothing for people.

KK, I guess I don't know what state you live in, to make the drive to Branson with 1 overnight stay should be a fun trip. What time of year are you planning to go? Hope you are not catching a cold. I still have an occassional coughing spell from the cold I had way back.

Genny1, surely hope no huricane comes your way. Temps here could get down into the 40's tonight. Hope not, it's too early for that. Where it says "enter a body", that just means enter the body of your message.

"To each their own, in all things".