Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (WEDNESDAY, OCT 16th

Good Morning/Afternoon!  It is another nice day here in Arizona.  Actually a bit chilly on my walk this morning, but should reach 90 degrees or so later.  Much to my surprise, the landscaper came while I was taking my walk.  

I had my mammogram this morning, so I left him here not sure if he would still be here when I returned.  The mammogram didn't take long, and he was still cleaning up when I returned.  I am pleased with his efforts.

Laura certainly had good advice about doing things one at a time, but as usual I didn't follow that advice yesterday.  At least I did accomplish a few things, and I will be doing more today.  I slept better last night -- five hours, but I am certainly not back to normal.  I also skipped the gym yesterday because I was feeling overwhelmed and tired.  So, that is in my plan for today. 

No kitchen items are needed here, so the TSV is an easy pass.  Hope any who order it enjoy it very much.

Waves to all of our posters and readers.  Hope everyone has a nice day, and please post if you have time.

Hugs,

Linda

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (WEDNESDAY, OCT 16th

I told myself I would not order anything this week but wound up lying to myself😂.Two of the purchases I convinced myself I needed, and the others were just, put a smile on my face purchases. I also bought a beautiful, rare, vintage set of Waterford crystal to add to my collection, from an estate sale. Some of my old crystal has already been boxed up for donation😊.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

Hi Linda @LindaLatte   thanks for starting the thread today.  When the TSV is kitchen related, I always pass on it Woman Happy  It's been overcast all day with on and off rain.

I received the mattress topper that I ordered from JCP on Sunday.  The paperwork that came with it assures me that this mattress topper will look normal once I let it rest for 48 hours.

Right now, the shape of the mattress pad is off a bit, it looks too short for the zip cover that came with it and it's flat as a pancake in spots.

Okay.......Woman Frustrated  Woman LOL

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Sandy @SandySparkles  that's why we take it one day at a time on this thread Woman Wink

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Linda--Thank you for starting the thread. Great job on getting the mammogram done. You have a jewel of a landscaper.

Sandy--We are not perfect but we can set our goals, and in a few weeks look back and see if progress has been made. Sometimes, we have to have an expenditure that is for a "want" that brings us pleasure but we monitor it. Do we want a piece of the cake or the full cake? A piece can satisfy us but several severings can affect us adversely. It is the same with purchases.

Bernie--I do hope your mattress topper works out well for you. I have a memory foam topper that works well.

I worked today and it was a good day but I am tired. I got out of work too late to get to the Post Office window. I have something that is too big for the small parcel locker.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.