Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (WEDNESDAY, MAY 8)

Good afternoon shopping friends. I see that my TSV Beach pants have finally shipped. I don't need the TSV as I have another Sun Jo version of it which works very well.

I shopped today. I was in the process of trimming the bushes when I accidentally cut the extention cord. Off to the local hardware store to get a replacement, I went as I didn't want to lose my motivation. I wanted to get some of it done before the next rain hits. After all, we can't have the mud drying out!

Have a great day. I need to trim some bushes after I took a lunch break.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (WEDNESDAY, MAY 8)

Good Morning/Afternoon and thanks for getting us started, Jean.  Sorry you "cut the cord" by error, but glad you kept your motivation to do the trimming.  Good that your beach pants have shipped.  I'm waiting for the AC company to show -- they gave me a four hour window -- 8 a.m. until noon.  Really hope they show up.

I was surprised and happy to get an e-mail from the broker with three of the four forms I need for my taxes.  I could have waited, but decided to take them down to my accountant right after I printed them out.  The senior lunch program went okay as did the gym.  Once the AC people leave, I need to get some milk from the store.  Really don't like milk that is turning in my tea or cereal.  Yuck!

Despite my efforts -- taking supplements and trying to keep my nails moisturized, my nails are breaking off these days.  Two before yesterday, one yesterday and another ready to go today.  Not fun.

Hope baby Cleo is here.  I enjoyed seeing pictures of the new royal baby -- Archie is a cute name in my opinion.

Waves to all of our posters and readers.  Hope everyone has a nice day!

Hugs,

Linda

Trusted Contributor

Hi everyone - Cleo gave birth last night - and much to our surprise, she had 2 babies, not the 1 that we had expected.  She had a boy and a girl.  The birth went smoothly, thank goodness, and both of the kids seem fine.  The only hitch is that her udder isn't very big and we don't think she's producing enough milk/colostrum.  We are heading off to the local Tractor Supply store to see if we can purchase some goat milk replacement.

I weeded the front flower bed this morning, and I should be sitting down finishing my Bible study for the week.  But I'm feeling antsy instead.  Will post kid photos on Facebook when I've gotten some good ones.

Waves to all  ~ Charlene

Honored Contributor

Ooops Jean @KonaKat   it can happen so easily when working on the shrubs.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Linda @LindaLatte  I love the new baby's name (Archie).  I've always had weak nails no matter when I eat, supplement or use on them.  

Honored Contributor

How exciting Charlene @cerb  a boy and a girl Heart

Related image

Times 2