Trusted Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (WEDNESDAY, JUNE 7)

Hello again, I'm taking a l-o-n-g breather this afternoon because I overdid it outside this morning.  I did get a lot accomplished doing yard work, but a few hours in the hot sun was too much.  Now I need to rehydrate and stay cool.  Plus be more careful next time.

Thanks for the kind words about my DD.  She's always had a good head on her shoulders.

Happy flag day!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Good afternoon. Sorry about being absent from the thread and providing responses, but I laid down and next thing I knew was that I awakened to discover I had slept the day away. This is bad news for tonight as I may not sleep tonight.

I just noticed the date problem. Whenever I go to add the title of the thread, sometimes all my prior entries with dates will pop up in a drop down menu and if I am not careful, one of them will slide into position as the chosen title. I guess I did the thead last Wednesday the 7th.

I need to fix some dinner as I slept through lunch and the afternoon.  If I am perkier later this evening, I'll respond individually.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@twinny70  It's still too humid for my taste.  They say we could get some rain and I say, bring it on, we could use some.  Let's hope it's not too stormy.

We got about 30 minutes of rain this afternoon & we weren't home to collect it.  Darn!  We might be lucky to get more tonight & tomorrow.  I'll send it your way.