Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (WEDNESDAY, JUNE 1st)

Good Afternoon!  Thank goodness, the pest control guy came this morning.  I asked and he is the son of one of the company owners.  The original man I had (just for termite inspection) is one of 12 brothers and sisters.  A few years back, I decided to have them do a regular pest control rather than try to do the job myself.  Anyway, this man's Dad came most often to do the treatments. 

He looked so young that I was surprised to learn that he has five children.  Very nice family.

DD received the wire transfer for the house sale, and is now trying to set up the purchase of the South Carolina house (getting the amount she will need for a cashiers check).  She is doing a lot of packing.  They are driving down to South Carolina on Saturday. 

I don't need any more pots and pans, so the TSV is an easy pass for me.  Hope any of you who order them or other items are pleased with your purchase.

Thanks for your comments about the bed size, Fressa.  I had thought about the bedding issue, and it also seems that many of the more modern mattresses only come in Queen or King size.  Not sure that I need a more modern mattress, but many people seem happy with the hybrid variety, etc. rather than the old box springs and mattress.

Waves to all of our posters and readers.  Hope everyone has a nice evening.  Please post if you have a chance.

Hugs,

Linda

Honored Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (WEDNESDAY, JUNE 1st)

Happy 1st Day Of June

Trusted Contributor

Good evening ladies, hope all is well.

Linda - Thank you for starting us today.  Glad to hear things are moving along for your daughter.  I hope she doesn't stress too much on the move.  I let some things get to me that I should have just let go.  Live and learn.  

I did a pass on the pans today, I did order two skillets from the Q a month or so ago, can remember the name of them but have used them a couple times and I do like them.

We had some friends of ours over for lunch today.  I am so sick of picinic food I had soup and salad and Italian bread.  I am not much of picnic food person, so I am in trouble.  

Not much else is happening here, I do need to get some things done, but I just don't feel like doing anything else tonight.  I will make a list tomorrow and get a routine going again.

Well off to watch some things we recorded.  Hope everyone has a great evening.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

LindaLatte---I just remembered that our DIL purchased the "Purple" mattress and loves it. She said that it doesn't sleep "hot" for her or the dog. Just thought I'd pass that along while the thought was still in my head.  Those hybrids look interesting. We have the Sleep Number bed which I love. I also have an Aero bed which I think is great. So many more options available which is a nice choice.