Honored Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (WEDNESDAY, JULY 3

Regarding the convert a bench - once assembled (not difficult), it's more awkward than anything to move.  Not heavy, just awkward.  Tree limbs were flying everywhere and a tree was knocked over down the street.

That convert a bench was on my patio and never budged during the storm Woman Very Happy

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@2blonde   I inherited my husband's '99 camaro when he died in 2007.  He was a retiree before I was and there wasn't much mileage on the car.  I was leasing a Nissan at that time and when the lease expired, I started driving Cricket (the Camaro's name) full time.  Every late fall I would carefully put the winter tires on the Cricket and I never got stuck in the snow once. 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

@Bird mama 

@Bird mama wrote:

@2blonde   I inherited my husband's '99 camaro when he died in 2007.  He was a retiree before I was and there wasn't much mileage on the car.  I was leasing a Nissan at that time and when the lease expired, I started driving Cricket (the Camaro's name) full time.  Every late fall I would carefully put the winter tires on the Cricket and I never got stuck in the snow once. 

Sorry I took so long to respond.....I wasn't on here over the holiday weekend.  I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your husband, but there must have been a part of him left with that fun car.  I'll bet you enjoyed driving it like I enjoy driving my Mustang.

When it comes to driving in the snow, most people are horrified at the thought of driving a car like mine.  We know, of course, they're just spoiled with their SUV's.  Those of us who were raised in snow, when only rear wheel drive was available, know how it's done!

Laura loves cats!