Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (WEDNESDAY, JULY 28)

Good Afternoon!  I'm back from the audiologist -- now my right hearing aid isn't keeping the charge.  He will send it back, and hopefully they will repair or replace it.  Not sure I trust these hearing aids to make it for very long, but it is too late to send them back.

On the way home I stopped at the local nursery and bought a couple of plants.  I had hoped to find some decorations, but their stock was quite low.  Hopefully, I won't kill the new plants.  Wish me luck.

My Walmart pick-up yesterday turned out to be quite a mess.  We had a thunderstorm around the time I was due to pick up the order, and it was more than 1 1/2 hours before the order was ready.  Then, it took a long time for them to load my car.  Turns out that they had another power outage in the store.  Fortunately, power wasn't off long enough to cause big problems.

The other issue was that the main intersection was still blocked, and I had to take a detour with no markings.  I was able to follow other drivers, but took the long way home.  I can't believe all the storms we have had this month.  Crews are still working on the streets and clearing downed trees and cactus.  More storms are predicted starting tomorrow, and I sure hope they don't cause more problems.

My Susan Graver TSV top came, and I like it very much.  While I don't need any more tops, I would be tempted to buy one if it were available in my size.  But, it is not.

DD said her female dog's eye looks much better today.

Hope to go to the gym this afternoon if I'm not too sleepy.

Waves to all of our posters and readers.  Have a nice day, and please post if you have a chance.

Hugs,

Linda

P.S. I saw Dolly Parton on HSN -- love her, but decided to hold off on ordering the perfume.  I would like to smell it first.

Honored Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (WEDNESDAY, JULY 28)

Linda @LindaLatte   I'm glad you received your SG top, especially after an aggravating day.  Even if you think you didn't need a top, you deserved the top.

Not much going on with me.  I made a quick run to the local Meijers because I needed a CR2450 button battery.  When I got home I couldn't believe I forgot to pick up a couple of packs of paper yard refuse bags.  Sigh, guess I'll run back over there tomorrow since it's going to be cooling off for a couple days and I'm going to need to mow the grass.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise