Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (WEDNESDAY, JAN 22)

Good Morning/Afternoon, Ladies!  It is cloudy and cool here, but should make it up into the 60's today (only 50's yesterday), and they are saying no more rain.  It does look like rain, but....

I had an OLLI class --- Morocco this morning -- very interesting.  And, I will be going to yoga class soon.  After that, I go back to my vein doctor.  Very busy day to say the least.

I made it to the gym yesterday, and saw several of my buddies.  I didn't use several of my regular machines since the vein doctor told me not to do so.  But, I did use some machines.  DD said their new puppy is adorable -- very tiny (only 3 pounds).  So far, so good.

Much to my surprise, I received my Linea jacket yesterday, and it is very nice.  So soft, and I like the style.  I am used to longer jackets, but I think I can deal with a shorter one again.  Hope you like yours Marijane.

As I mentioned yesterday evening, I am a big fan of Leslie Sansone's DVD's Sandy Sparkles.  I don't use them as much here as in Maryland since our weather is much better for walking much of the time (often first thing in the morning, but...)  Hope you enjoy the ones you ordered when they arrive.

Guess I better change into "yoga" clothes -- less confining than my regular pants, etc.  

Have a nice day everyone and please post if you have a chance.

Hugs,

Linda

P.S.  I've been thinking about you and your DH a lot lately, Charlene.  Hope you will have a chance to post when things settle down a bit.

Honored Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (WEDNESDAY, JAN 22)

Hi Linda @LindaLatte  I hope that your busy day continues to go well.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Linda L, it looks like you have another busy day.  I hope that it all goes well for you.  Linda the new 🐕🐕🐕 sounds adorable.  It looks like your dgs has some interesting wedding choices.  Good luck to both of them.

Bird Mama, we are supposed to get a little bit of snow off and on for a few days.  I am loving it & it's fun seeing snowmen in different yards from town to town.

I am feeling much better and we both just got back from the Wellness Center.  I hadn't been for a week, but it was nice to get back to normal again although I still have a bit of chest congestion.  

My DH had a good report from his PET Scan yesterday and doesn't have to go back for a year unless something comes up. We didn't see the Dr., but a resident Dr. read the scan and the nurse said that all looked fine.  We had a good lunch out afterwards, but neither of us had a lot of energy leftover.  The UW Clinic is large, so it's a lot of walking from point A to point B.

it's a cloudy but mild mid January day.  it was 🌞🌞🌞 when we were in the hot tub which was nice.

Supper is leftovers from Monday.  

I ordered T.I.P.S. 2 pack of nail polish remover on Sunday when it was free shipping.  It's supposed to get here 01/28/ 2020. The last time I ordered it was 02/19.

Nothing exciting going on around here.

Hugs to all of you.

Esteemed Contributor

Linda--Thank you for starting the thread. You are busy as usual and keeping fit within what the doctor permits with the vein surgery. I am pleased that the Linea jacket is working well for you and also hope it does for Marijane. Perhaps I should not have passed on this great jacket.

Twinny--It is good that your DH got a good medical report and does not have to go back for a PET scan for a year.  I know yoiu like using TIPS so that was a wise purchase on free shipping day. Glad you were able to get back to the Wellness Center.

I worked today, and my alarm failed to go off. I still awakened in time to get to work but I certainly moved quickly to get ready. I have no idea what I weigh but my clothes are beginning to get loose. A student asked me today what I was doing as it looked as if I had lost weight. It is likely an optical illusion but it was nice hearing someone had noticed a possible loss.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.