Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (WEDNESDAY, JAN 10)

Good morning, shopping friends. We are going from one extreme to another. Today, we are expecting temps in the 50s but another winter storm of some type is expected over the weekend.

Since I am not working today, I called to see if I could get the car appointment switched from Monday to today to get that out of the way just in case we have another onslaught of days difficult to travel on narrow crooked roads. I will also get groceries as I am getting low.

I did have much more but the site didn't recongize me despite signing in before posting on another Q forum. When I signed in again for this Q forum, the auto save had not saved all of it despite the time it said it had saved it. Oh well!

Have a great day. If you shop, shop wisely.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (WEDNESDAY, JAN 10)

Good Morning and thanks for getting us started Jean.  Hope all goes well with the car and groceries.  That is weird weather.  We were supposed to have rain last night, but it did not happen.  It is very cloudy, and the high today is expected to be in the mid to upper 50's rather than the 70's we have had most days lately.  It is supposed to warm up by the weekend. DH's DD will be coming for a short visit on Friday, so that is nice.   Glad I'm not dealing with snow/ice/extreme cold, and very sorry to learn about the mudslides in CA.

I have been busy working on my budget this morning due to various changes in my financial life.  Sure can get complicated.

No big plans for today.  I'll visit DH and may pick up a couple of things at the grocery store.  

Q isn't making things easy for me, since I liked the TSV yesterday and the Q2 big deal today.  But, I'll be resisting, at least that is what I keep telling myself.

Waves to all of our posters and readers.  Have a good day!

Hugs,

Linda

Honored Contributor

Hi ladies,

Looking forward to a warm up for a few days! Then, they are saying snow for us here in New Jersery for Tuesday, aw well,

http://www.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/221024-Hello-Good-Morning-Friends.jpghttp://www.glitters123.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Beautiful-Happy-Wednesday.gif

Honored Contributor

Hello all - I lucked out, no ice capades this morning.  Some kind of winter event is supposed to hit Michigan Friday night (I think).  The magnitude cannot be determined at this time.  I'm still waiting for my navy blue Oryany bag to be shipped.  I better not get a return Woman Wink

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Linda--The weather is definitely odd. There is a possibility that we might have a record temp of 70 tomorrow. You are so good at keeping on  top of your finances. I am resisting looking at the Q2 special but you have me interested. Resistance is not futile!!

meallen--Thank you for the cute graphic.

Bernie--I certainly hope that great bag you got at a reduced price arrives soon and it is not a returned item.

It was a beautiful day for going to the city. There is a possibility we might have a record high tomorrow, but then the weekend doesn't sound good

I stopped at the drugstore to pick up the meds a phone call told me were ready. A new deductible period has started, so my 90 day supply of heart pills set me back $187. That is better than the out of pocket price for anyone not having insurance. Are you ready? $1,655 for one and $108 for the other.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.