Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (WEDNESDAY, FEB 21)

[ Edited ]

Good evening, shopping friends. We continue to have sunny and above normal temperatures. Rain, rain and more rain is in the forecast which is something that isn't needed with the flooding of last weekend.

I worked today but won't tomorrow. I may go to the city but I also have to call the surgical center tomorrow and go over my medical record with them. I would prefer to say, "See record from last visit," but I know that doesn't work.

I like the Sketchers TSV that is coming up soon, as well as the QF Big Deal. Time will tell but I will give them careful thought.

Where are Macy's customers going?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/where-are-macys-customers-going/ar-BBJpZzm?ocid=spartanntp

Have a great day. If you shop, shop wisely

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Honored Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (WEDNESDAY, FEB 21)

Hi Jean @KonaKat  Thanks for starting the thread today.  I was so tired yesterday (don't know why) and went to bed around 10:30.  I slept through the alarm this morning (on hour of blaring alarm, lol) and decided to work remote today instead of tomorrow.  At least I was on time for work, rofl.

Continues to be milder (considering it's February) and rainy.  I used to get emails about TSVs and even though my preferences indicate that I want emails about TSVs, I haven't seen one in my email box in over a year.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Good Afternoon/Evening, and thanks for getting us started, Jean.  Sorry you are getting unneeded rain in your area.  Glad you were able to work today.  I don't receive those advance TSV e-mails, but I may be interested in the Sketchers one.  Too bad you have to go over your medical record, but I am sure the surgical center wants to be completely accurate.

Hi Bernie.  Guess you needed some extra rest.  You re right about the weather.  It continues to be much cooler than normal here, and it is expected to stay this way until Sunday at least.  It was only in the low 30's when I got up this morning, and the heat came on strong.  At least the furnace is working.

Waves to all of our posters and readers.

I had a very interesting class this morning about the area south of here (and north of Mexico).  I didn't realize we are taking a field trip next week to visit the Tubac Presidio State Historic Park.  This Presidio was established by the Spanish (New Spain), and there is a historic school house and printing press.  I have been to Tubac quite a few times, but never went into the Presidio, so I'm happy to have this opportunity for a guided tour.  The downside is that I think I'll need to re-arrange my visit with DH until the afternoon that day.  Not a big deal.

Interestingly enough, I talked to the "main" caregiver for DH's building, and she had not heard about what happened on Sunday (with DH going to the ER).  She could not believe that the caregiver had him sent to the hospital despite being a hospice patient.  She even apologized although it was not her fault at all.

DH was in pretty good spirits, and I'm hoping that continues at least for a few days since his family will be visiting.  His son arrives tomorrow evening, and his daughter and granddaughters the next afternoon.

Somehow, I have not accomplished much of anything today, so I guess I better get busy.  I need to set up the bed in the guest room/office among other things.

Hope everyone sleeps well.

Hugs,

Linda

Esteemed Contributor

Bernie--I would say that you were very exhausted or you would not have slept through the alarm. Good that you have the option of working at home.

Linda--I am glad that DH appears to be feeling better and that he enjoys his time with his family when they visit.

I don't get the advanced TSV emails from the Q. I get most of the pre-TSV info from the Q's posting in advance on Facebook of the TSVs. I registered for all those emails but never get the TSVs.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.