Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 10)

Hi Everyone!

It's cloudy and in the 70's so YIPPEE!  We still are getting the scattered shower but I'm hoping this weather stays around for a few days.

I did pick up my prescriptions yesterday but decided to handle the grocery shopping another day. My stomach medication doubled in price and that's with our insurance. I was stunned. My breathing prescriptions are more costly than the stomach so I don't know what that total will be. 

The hubby picked up the dogs prescriptions yesterday and Ada's pills were $200! Last time the priced was increased by $8 and this time it was $14. It just about made me sick. I searched the web and can't find a cheaper price and nothing in generic. There was at one time but now it's missing from those sites. I have to  figure out a revised budget for all of our medication $ but my fear is that they will continue to increase. 

I think I'll do some dusting today to burn off some of this frustration over prices. Grocery shopping should be later in the week. 

Hope everyone is doing well.

Have a good afternoon/evening.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 10)

Fressa, I feel your pain about the rx prices.  Mine aren't as  $ expensive until I get in the donut loop.  I am there right now.  We had about 5" of rain over the weekend, but  after being in the mid 80's today, we are supposed to have 10 days of 70's &  just a bit of rain here and there & a lot of sunshine.  Can't get any better than that for me.

I had my 5th PT session yesterday and my shoulder is a bit sore today.   I did get my walk in yesterday & today and the gym.  My exercises wear me out and I am heading to the bed for my 2nd round.

Supper is chicken and a baked potato.  

Tomorrow morning I have early labs and a Dr follow-up visit.  Then it's lunch with a couple of my former co-workers.  

I am so looking forward to a vacation next month when the big Cheese Days celebration is over.  We are looking forward to seeing my niece and family from S. IL. & maybe a few of our dgc.

Hugs to all of you.

Glenda

Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 10)

Twinny70--PT can really "zap" you and your energey level. It's good that you are still gettin in your walks and your exercises. That sure is a full day of PT activity. 

How nice to see your co-workers,niece and maybe dgc. it will be a nice relief from so much PT. Enjoy
!