Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (WEDNESDAY, APRIL 13)

Good Afternoon, and thanks for getting us started, Jean.  I am glad you are happy with your new exercise equipments and the Nutrisystem program.  Smart idea to select other foods using their methods.  That is quite a weight loss -- good for you.

Nice that you received Arlene's package so quickly and Midnight enjoyed his treats.  I saw the QF TSV, and I am very interested.  Not that I need any new capris, but these would be different than the ones I own (mostly Denim & Co. with a few Women with control).  Time will tell as you say.

Glad you got the recall work done, Susan.  Like you, I like to do a lot of research before buying a car.  Our (really DH's) car is not that old (seven years as of this July), so I'm hoping a car purchase is a while in the future.  I think DGS' car/SUV is a Highlander.   I remember having two dogs that got sick from eating stuff in the yard -- yuck.

So glad to hear about your Mom's house sale, twinny.  I think it is particularly nice that the sale will be to someone in the family, and someone you enjoy.  Praying for strength for you.  Good luck with the estate sale.

It would be great if you have nice weather for your niece's baptism, Bernie.  It is lovely here -- sunny and warm.

Sounds like you have quite a job keeping up with your pool, snicks.  Glad you are starting on it early.

Good buys at the dollar store, Arlene.  Our 99 cent store had some nice graduation items, but I don't think they would ship well.  I may send some money so DD can purchase a few things for the graduates (three of my grandchildren should be graduating).  That was fast shipping for the kennel -- hope it works well for Angelica.

Waves to spix (extra hugs and prayers), Kathleen, Charlene, pinky ann, Rosa, Marijane, LindaR, Karen, Gayle, Barbara, and all of our posters and readers.

I went for a nice walk after I dropped off DH at the "club", and then I treated myself to a wonderful blueberry muffin and latte at the little coffee shop on the "campus".  I wasn't even hungry, but gobble, gobble.  

After that, I headed to the 99 cent store for produce, and then to Ross.  I found a couple of shirts for DH -- he has gone up a size, and these were on a good sale.  

Nothing else to report from here.  DH slept much better last night, and so did I.   Hope everyone has a nice evening.

Hugs,

Linda

Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (WEDNESDAY, APRIL 13)

Arlene--You always manage to find the neatest things. Based upon my experience, I know the others you prepare packages for also enjoy them. I think when the time comes to replace your car that you will find a good one.

Linda--You found some great buys for DH and a treat for yourself but I doubt that it was "gobble, gobble." I like Denim & Co. but I also like the material and workmanship of QF. Like D&C, the items last and last. I  have a pair of QF crops that are going on 3 years and they look like new. In fact, I think I wore them when meeting Arlene and Jules in Nashville. They are very comfy.

Snix--You keep on top of keeping everything in shape. You'll enjoy that pool when it gets warm.

Kathleen--I know you miss DD but I'm sure she will enjoy her deployment on the USS Mercy.

We talk a lot about decluttering on here so this might apply:

Springcleaning.jpg

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.