Honored Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (WED., OCT 2)

Linda @LindaLatte  thank you for letting us know that you made it to your destination safely.  I hope that you have a wonderful time.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, Bernie.  

Esteemed Contributor

Laura--I do hope your appointment with the retina doctor goes welll. Time really flies  I do hope you will be able to get the injection that will help with your eyesight. Prayers that all goes well.

Fressa--It is great the candles you ordered work so well. If still in stock, you might want to debate if the pricing now will justify ordering another set. Pier One is a very tempting place to shop.

Bernie--I made sure Midnight was well supplied with food before I left but was concerned he might not eat because I was gone. I guess the hunger won out with him.

Barbara--Thank you for thinking of me, Please enjoy your travels for me as I would love to visit that area again.

Linda--I am glad you arrived safely on the long trip to Italy. You have earned this wonderful trip. DD's temps are similar to mine as we are at 93 degrees locally....and another dry day.

I"m doing fine. I've been taking it easy and following directions. I did go to town to get the mail and get my prescriptions that were refilled. 

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good afternoon ladies, hope all is well.

Jean - Glad to hear you appt. went well and you are home with Midnight.   I think hitting Walmart after the procedure may be too much, if it is anything like ours.

Linda - Glad to hear you made it safely to your destination.  Have a good time,  Italy is on DH's bucket list. We hope to make it there one day.

Bernie -  Hope all is well with the bird kids.  We hit 90 yesterday, I think 2 summers ago we couldn't hit 90 if our lives depended upon it.  I just hope we don't go from 90 to 32 degrees in a day.  We had that happen a couple years ago, we were at 80 degrees on Friday and 32 degrees on Sunday.  It was a long winter that year.

2blonde - Hope your shots help with your vision.  I can not imagine getting those shots ( I REALLY do not like needles).

Not much happening here, DH is still having problems with his sciatica and the muscle that goes across the top of it.  The muscle is still very tight and it pushes down on the sciatica nerve and he still can not sit on a chair.  It is getting very frustrating here,

I hope everyone has a great evening.

Esteemed Contributor

Susan--I hope DH's sciatica problem improves; it can make life difficult. We are sharing similar weather so I guess this weekend we will see how much of a difference will be involved. The 93 today for us was a record high for my humble burg. The HVAC system has gone out at one of the elementary schools so the students at that school will have a day off but staff will still report.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.