Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME WED. MARCH 31)

Hi Everyone!

The dogs had me up super early today. UGH!!! We have had rain since nightfall and is to continue thru dinnertime today. There is some wind but so far not bad. Snow is in the forecast for tomorrow. I finally have a bunch of pink hyacinths blooming in the front porch garden. I hope they survive the snow. 

I picked up a prescription yesterday and a few cards for Easter. I tried a new version of chicken teriyaki with a sauce I found at the grocery store. They had the tiny peppers on special so save a few $. I still have to grocery shop and pick up a few gift cards one day this week. I'm not sure what day I'll venture out.

I watched some of the Q this morning with Mary and the Ninja presentation. I have to say that since I purchased the new stove that I just use the grill pan or air fryer for those foods. It really freed up some much needed cabinet space. 

LindaLatte-- It sounds like you picked a good one for a washer. A warranty for multiple years is so difficult to find on an appliance. I'll have to remember that brand. It seems that GE has really expanded it's product line. They have purchased quite a few of the brands in the ranges. 

Have a good afternoon/evening.

Trusted Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME WED. MARCH 31)

Good afternoon ladies, hope all is well.

Fressa - Thank you for starting us today. We also had rain last night, but now is has stopped.  Glad you had a successful shopping trip today.  

Not much happening around here today.  I did some cleaning and slowly am going to get thru my house.  After I get the cleaning done I will work on all the drawers in my house.

I have finished cleaning for the day and now am watching the British Baking Show, I do have to admit I love to watch it but would not attempt any of these things.  Actually, I have to admit I haven't heard of some of the things they make.

I hope everyone has a great afternoon.

Esteemed Contributor

Good Afternoon/Evening and thanks for getting us started, Fressa.  Your weather doesn't sound nice.  Hope your  hyacinths make it.  I love how they smell, and used to buy the single bulbs in a little pot just to have their lovely fragrance in the house.  I used to pick them up for very little money at Walmart, but totally forgot about it since I haven't been inside the store in quite a while.  

Glad you had some success at the grocery store.  I bought some of those little peppers last week, and I really like them -- help add some color to my dishes.  Hope you don't have any problem doing the rest of your shopping later this week.

Hi Susan.  You are doing such a great job with cleaning.  I wish I could be inspired to do the same.  I only watched that program a couple of times, and I found it pretty intimidating.  Also never heard of some of the things they were making.  But, I'm glad you enjoy the show.

Very quiet here -- we are having warmer than normal temperatures, and they are even predicting a high of 90 degrees tomorrow!

Waves to all of our posters and readers.  Hope everyone has a nice evening and sleeps well.

Hugs,

Linda

Honored Contributor

Hello all, I'm thinking about ordering a centigrade jacket that went on clearance.  I really liked it when Leah first presented it well over a month ago but I wasn't going to pay $100 for it.  It's in the low 60's now so I'm just thinking about it.  I continue to browse shoes online.  I don't think my life is going to change dramatically once I'm fully vaccinated so I'm trying to control myself on the shoe front.  I thought we were gonna get rain the other night and didn't.  Like Fressa, they have flurries in my forecast for tomorrow.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise