Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (TUESDAY)

Good morning, shopping friends. I had planned to go to the city today but I'm on a cleaning out mode...and tomorrow is trash day. The good stuff wil go to Good Will; the other will be visiting Waste Management tomorrow.

I did get the Insider and there are some items in there that I like. Quacker Factory has a TSV of jeans which I like. I finally broke over last year and tried the Dream Jeannes. Loved them! I think I'll order the TSV in a smaller size as I was borderline last year; this year, I might be able to handle a smaller size.

I'm watching them demonstrate the Spin Mop on QVC. I never have as much fun as these people do when cleaning.

I have half of the refrigerator cleaned out. I neeed to finish that today, taking the items out, removing the shelves to scrub. I'll try to convince myself that it is fun. I could have finished it last year but tired of it and turned to a book to relax.

Have a great day. If you shop, shop wisely.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.