Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (TUESDAY)

Good morning, shopping friends. When I look at the TSV, I think of the Lemon Hill brand QVC carried before introducing VB. The Lemon Hill line was so much less epensive and held up well. I have some of it and it is still in great condition.

I haven't watched PM Style for some time but I did catch part of it last night just in time to see SG present a Tee that would come in at around $50 with shipping and tax included. I don't pay that kind of money for tees, as I consider them non-investment dressing. I can get tees at Kohls, etc. for far, far less.

I'm watching Denim & Co. now, and they kicked the show off with A91601. These are the best inexpensive tops I have bought. They can be casual or worn under a jacket in the Winter can be dressed up. They wear and wear and come in at half the cost of the SG tee which is also a topic of discussion in another thread. I like v-necks but I have to be careful about how low the v is as I don't have much space between neck and cleavage, so the A91601 is perfect for me. SG also makes a v neck that works for me. A v that works for many people advertises the merchandise, and at my age the merchandise isn't all that tempting.

It looks as if I'm heading into Day 9 of no purchases, unless I add A91601 to my collection in a couple of different colors but I think that can wait. I'll be going to the city tomorrow provided the flood warnings go away. I'm meeting a friend, making a donation, and I want to buy stain and waterproof to use on the deck once it stops raining. I was going to do that the other day but ran out of time to stop at Lowes.

I'm off to see what I can get into to use the rainy time more productively.

Have a great day. If you shop, shop wisely.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.