Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (TUESDAY)

Good morning, shopping friends. It is a cold, dreary day. I had considered going to the city today just to get out and have a good meal but I'm having problems getting motivated in this weather. It also seems ridiculous to drive 160+ miles round trip just to get a decent meal when there is nothing else needed. The other option would be to add on a movie. I still have time but right now, staying inside is winning.

I have absolutely nothing I need to buy. I have groceries to last me until I return from Hawaii. I have more than enough clothes and shoes. I was tempted by the Shoe of the Day Aerosoles today because of the great price but I emptied my cart when I told myself I didn't need them despite liking them. If there is anything I want, it is the new Kindle that is on pre-sales but that can also wait.

Everything that was on my QVC order status has shipped so I may be joining Nancy in not buying anything online unless it is an exceptional offer.

Have a great day. If you shop, shop wisely!

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.