Respected Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (TUESDAY, SEPT 10)

@Bird mama wrote:

Geez it's hot by you too Laura @2blonde  Meanwhile I'm enjoying 76 degrees, lol.

@Bird mama  It sounds like you're getting our "yesterday" weather.  Apparently, there's a hot air mass to the south that keeps fluctuating up and down.  It is on it's way up right now.  I was jogging at lunch, and it was really nice.....not too hot or humid yet.  Tomorrow is supposed to be hotter, but only 80 on Thursday, then 92 on Friday!  The weather around here is pretty unpredictable this time of year, but our normal highs are low 70's.  I'm happy with as much summer as I can get, and so is Al (my cat).......I re-opened the windows for his enjoyment this morning!

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

Jean @KonaKat   it sounds like FitBit needs a refresher course in customer service.  Can you send yours back for a refund as 'defective"?

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Bernie--I am waiting until after the cardiology appointment, so I can make an official comparison at that time. The problem is that my rate is all over the place in a minute or two. I really miss my Alta HR but FitBit retired it so it can no longer be purchased. The reviews on the Charge III and the Inspire that replaced the Alta HR are not that great on the Q site Some of the reviews I believe some didn't know how to resolve the problem but others make me wonder if it is worth giving it a chance. Perhaps I need to look at Garmin.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Esteemed Contributor

It is currently 95 degrees and is nearing the high we have had this Summer. I think I will stay in the AC.

I've ben reading reviews on the Garmin fitness tracker with heart rate. The problem with the Garmin is that you can't change the band.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.