Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME -- TUESDAY, MARCH 2

Good Afternoon!  It is nice and sunny here, and they are predicting a high of 77 degrees.  I am looking forward to taking my walk soon.

DD told me that things are quite different in New Hampshire where my oldest DGS lives.  Very cold and windy, and they are without power (heat) or water at this time.  Hopefully, it will be restored soon.  His wife is working (where there is heat), but he and their tiny dog are shivering. 

Nothing at all exciting going on here, which is okay.  

Glad you like the Dennis Basso jacket, Bernie, and you were able to get it at a reduced price.  

I think Jean is working today -- hope that goes well.

Waves to all of our posters and readers.  Have a nice evening and sleep well.  Please post if you have a chance.

Hugs,

Linda

Trusted Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME -- TUESDAY, MARCH 2

Good afternoon ladies, hope all is well.

Linda - Thank you for starting us today.  Glad to hear you are having a nice day, we are having a sunny, but, cold day.  At least it is not raining or snowing.  Sorry to hear about your DGS's weather. I do hope it gets better soon.

Not much happeing here, I did get a walk in and did some reading and that is about it.  Don't really know were the day went.  Time to make lists again.

Right now I am getting my daily does of Great British Baking Show.  I am much of a baker, but I do enjoy watch the show.  

Hope everyone has a great evening.

Honored Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME -- TUESDAY, MARCH 2

Hi Linda, Susan and all who follow,

Much much going on here.  It's been a sunny, cold day.  I registered my sister and myself for the vaccine at the Meijer's pharmacy near my house.  I figured that I might as well be on somebody's list when the time comes that I'm eligible.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise