Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (TUESDAY, JULY 20)

Good Morning/Afternoon!  It is sunny with a high of 94 degrees predicted here.  We may also have some thunderstorms starting this afternoon.  I kept expecting rain yesterday afternoon/evening, but it didn't happen until 3:00 a.m. or so.  We are certainly getting a lot more rain than last year -- thank goodness.

Nothing exciting planned for the day -- cooking, decluttering the bathroom cabinets, doing an exercise DVD, and a vegan Zoom meeting late this afternoon.  I'm feeling comfortable with my decision to get another bid on the roof.  My walk went okay -- not too hot and I saw one of my pool buddies along the way. 

Susan Graver had a link to her upcoming TSV liquid knit tunic (A453977) and I went ahead and ordered it in the orchid color.  I rarely pre-order a TSV, but the price was right, and I like liquid knit for travel.  Hope that I like it when it arrives. 

Waves to all of our posters and readers.  Hope everyone has a nice day, and please post if you have a chance.

Hugs,

Linda 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (TUESDAY, JULY 20)

Hi Everyone!

It's another ** degree day with lots of sun and another thunderstorm on the way. There's been a breat hing asvisory for every day since last week. Today I feel it so i'm taking it "sort of" easy. (for me)  I did do the drive thru banking but that's the only outside errand I have for today. 

Tuesdays I usually try to wash the dogs towels/blankets and the hubby's yard clothes. I always run the "Pure Cycle" after all of those loads are finished to make sure the washer is really clean for the regular laundry. I sure know how to have fun aroune here. LOL

I did watch some of the D&Co program from the beach. I saw a few items that caught my eye but my phone was on the charge upstairs. I think that will be a new way for me to stay on budget. 

The L'Occitane gift set arrived today and I'm pleased with it. I'm goiong to break it up into gifts for the beauty shop, etc. I try to get all of those non family gifts handled early so it's checked off the list. 

The TSV certainly looks great for those that use the Estee line. I doesn't work for me but that sure is a bargain of a gift.

We are overrun with bunny families. I think we have three sets of funny families and babies all over the yards. Finally this morning the herd of deer were in the front yard. They were munching on the wild mint and clover and flowering scrubs. That's always nice to see except when they decide to have my lillies as desert. 

I had ordered the Valerie glass goblet candle holders in CIJ and they arrived last week. Simply stunning. I haven't devided where I'm going to use them but they are very nice and have some weight to them. 

I pre-ordered two boxes of Landies candies in the peanut cup shape for us. I got them for the first time last year and they were very good. Small but enough to satisfy that taste when you want candy or sweet. I thought that would help me make a better choice than a larger ice cream or whatever. We'll see how that plan works.

Have a good afternoon/evening.

Honored Contributor

The orchid color is such a pretty choice in the SG TSV @LindaLatte 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Fressa @Fressa   I'm convinced tha bunnies or a groundhog swings by my yard when I am not looking because I barely have any dandelions.  I didn't even spot treat them this spring so I don't know who's eating them Woman Happy

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Birdmama--I've read somewhere that a groundhog will eat the plant down to the ground but deer will only eat it half way. They remember their food path. Bunnies I thought ate a plant to ground level. so far they've dined on the 4 o'clcks and mini geraniums in the front porch garden. Most of my iris have been eaten half way down the stalk. I saw a deer just pull the flower part off to eat. We must be the diner for all the wildlife.