Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (TUESDAY, DEC. 20)

[ Edited ]

Gayle--Your epilator certainly lasted a long time. Mine is very small and not that powerful, so we will see how well this one does. Good story on the credit cards. It just makes for a good memory down the road but I can understand the frustration.

Butterfly--That graphic is so precious. Love it!!!

I went to bed to read and fell asleep sometime. I rarely sleep during the day so I must have been more tired than I thought.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Esteemed Contributor

Cute graphic, butterfly.  

Your story brought back a memory for me, Gayle.  I found a charge on the CC that I didn't know about, and asked my ex who said he didn't know about it either.  I went through the dispute process, etc.  In the end, it turned out that my ex had used his card at a new  cleaners, but forgot all about it.  Pretty embarrassing since the card company had taken off the charge.  I made him go in and pay the cleaners in cash.  Guess I was a little harsh, but.....  

Honored Contributor

Hello all, another one who had some dysfunctional Christmases, courtesy of Phil, my mother's baby brother who had a knack of bringing his marital dis-harmony to our house for the holidays.  Not for nothing, the dude was a drinker - Lort!

I hated seeing him coming through the door.  Now that Ma has been gone, don't have a thing to do with him.  

I love keeping Christmas quietly and stress free - just me and my birds.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise