Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (TUESDAY, AUG. 22)

Good Morning, Ladies!  It was a bit warm on my walk this morning, but not too bad.  It should reach the upper 90's in our area today.  So, it isn't too easy to consider purchases for cooler weather.  However, I am planning what to take on my trip in mid-September, which has caused me to consider some cooler-weather clothes.  Yesterday, I found two cotton  turtlenecks that are now in the donation pile.  I certainly have way too many clothes.  I also did some much needed housecleaning.

Today I have the senior lunch program and plan to go to the gym before I visit DH.  He was very sleepy yesterday, but he ate a big lunch and was smiling.  

Waves to all of our posters and readers, and have a nice day.  Please post if you have a chance.

Hugs,

Linda

Honored Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (TUESDAY, AUG. 22)

It's in the 90's today in New Jersey, but, cooler weather to come for several days. I'll take it!

Everyone,

Image result for tuesday wishes friends images

Esteemed Contributor

Linda L, your temps would make walking impossible for me.  I walked at 7:30 this morning & it was a fabulous 68°.  Good job on decluttering & deciding what to take on your upcoming vacation.  I decluttered a short time ago in case I find some things at the QVC Outlet Store.  I will probably need some cool weather & warm weather clothes.  I will be cleaning house next Tuesday & we will be leaving on Wednesday morning.  I hope that your DH is doing better today.

Meallen, fall is my favorite time of the year.  We are expecting 70's starting today right through next Wednesday.  Yippee!

I went to one of my classmates funeral yesterday.  It was sad because he was loved by all.  His wife was one of my wonderful nurses & she just retired 2 years ago.  Their older 3 dgc are the ages of our 3 dgc, plus they have 4 year old twin boys.

I walked earlier this morning & just done blanching some tomatoes.  Then they will be put into quart containers & put into the freezer.  It has been a good year for them.  

I cut my DH's hair before lunch & right now he is on his way to see his mom.  She had a Dr. appointment yesterday & is on a soft diet per his phone conversation last night.  

I get my haircut tomorrow morning & have my Dr. Checkup after lunch concerning hives & a HB RX.  Thursday morning is my infusion.  Then it will be busy around here until vacation.  I will soon be getting my outfits together   I have as much fun getting ready to go as I do going!  It will be nice seeing our ds & ddil though.  I can't wait to eat some good seafood with my dil while the guys are eating burgers & chicken sandwiches.

Hugs to all of you.

Honored Contributor

Hello all and thanks for starting the thread Linda @LindaLatte.  I don't know how hot it is out there I just know it's clammy, like I walked into a sauna. Woman Mad

Once the rain blows through here today we should be in for 70's weatherwise all through the weekend, which is good for me.  After today, I have the rest of the week off as vacation and it will be nice to open windows in the house.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Bird Mama, I am trying to send you our beautiful weather.  It was humid on Sunday & yesterday, but today it is wonderful.  70's by day & 50's at night until at least next Wednesday & just a very few chances of rain. Enjoy your days off.  You deserve them.

Trusted Contributor

Hey everyone - send me your 70's degree weather!  It's just hot and dry here.  I'm still feeling a bit sub-par and getting stuff done here and there when I feel up to it.  I wish I had the energy to really tackle projects.  Oh well, that's life.  I have many blessings to count.  Hope you all are doing well!  ~  Charlene 

Esteemed Contributor

CERB, I am sorry that you are still sub par.  Fatigue is my biggest problem & right now we are going in a dozen different directions.  After my Dr. appointment tomorrow & my infusion on Thursday, we want to go to "Car's on the square" on Friday night.  Graduation party on Saturday lunchtime, 70th birthday party for a classmate of mine Sunday afternoon in town & a corn boil/fish fry Sunday night out of town put on by church friends.  Oil change on our Subaru on Monday & 2 soccer games to see our 2 dgs that night.  Tuesday will be rest up day for me.