Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (THURSDAY)

Good Morning Ladies! I didn't find our thread, so I thought I would start one. Fingers crossed that someone hasn't already done so.

It is sunny here, but was only 31 degrees when I got up. The weather forecaster as well as our neighbor confirmed that it has been cooler than normal this winter. While I know that so many of you have much colder weather, I would prefer that it were warmer here. Like it is really up to me. LOL

I don't know that I had any real opinion of NATO before the discussion of it in "class" Val, so there wasn't much to change. It did focus my attention on the issue, which I appreciate. As usual, it is complicated. I think it is very important to keep your mind as well as your body active as you age.

Glad you are getting a second opinion on the furnace Arlene.

DD hadn't heard from the doctor yet when I talked to her yesterday, and I think she is thinking of switching doctors. Hopefully, she will find a solution soon. She said that DGS is going to visit with his girl friend (and her mother) over spring break. That doesn't thrill his parents, but it is a good exposure to other places, lifestyles, etc.

Nothing exciting planned for today around here. I have my English history class and hope to go to the gym later.

Waves to Jean, Val, Arlene, Kathleen, Rosa, Sonya, Susan, Marijane, LindaR, Karen, Kathy, Nancy, Ann, and all of our posters and readers.

Have a good day everyone!

Hugs,

Linda

ETA -- DGS finally got his learners permit this morning! And, DD had him put on the insurance. Progress. Now he just needs to take a class before he can get his regular license.