Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (THURSDAY)

Good morning, shopping friends. I did wait to see if someone else would start the thread as I believe in diversity of starts.

I did watch Susan Graver but did not purchase. In fact, I don't remember much what was featured as I was using it as background entertainment while I focused upon setting up my new pedometer I bought to replace the one I had lost. I did put the instructions with the tiny screwdriver in a secure place so that when the time comes to replace the battery, I will know where the screwdriver is located and which one it is.

It is sunny right now but the temps are expected to drop with frost in the forecast for tonight. Perhaps I put away the warmer clothing too soon. I did get an email regarding the upcoming Clarks TSV but after going through all my shoes yesterday, worn and unworn, I do not believe I'll be buying. My problem is that I rely too much upon wearing my favoraites so that some often go unworn much.

Have a great day. If you shop, shop wisely. Take time to make this a great day and give thanks for the day and its blessings, as well as our contacts with others.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.