Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (THURSDAY)

Good morning, shopping friends! It is a beautiful, sunny day. It is also Susan Graver Day. I do like many of her items but have no intention to buy today.

I was really tempted by the No-oodle presentation on the Morning Show. I had seen these discussed elsewhere as a great option to add to foods. They are also available at Amazon where I like to read the reviews. This is one of those items that requires thought and definitely is not an impulse purchase.

I have no plans for today other than to do odds and ends around the house. I'm also enjoying my summer reading. I always read but do even more during the summer.

I have a couple of items in my Amazon cart....the Cuisinart coffee maker and the 18v Black and Decker dust buster thingie which is far more expensive at QVC. I did decide to go ahead and purchase the 18v Black and Decker as there was an additional $10 off today which brought the price to $40 compared to the $66 of QVC plus shipping for V30392 which is the identical model number.

I saw a thread dealing with Easy Pay Day. That day can be very tempting so purchases need to be carefully considered.

Have a great day. If you shop, shop wisely!

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.