Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (THURSDAY)

Good morning, shopping friends. I guess every state but Florida has something in common and that is snow. For those not familiar with Hawaii, it has some very high extinct volcano peaks which are covered with snow for several months.You can go from the high 80s to low 90s at the coast and six hours later be experiencing the high 20s, blowing winds and snow. When at the top, you look down at the clouds.

Today is Susan Graver day. There are some things of hers that I like very much. I don't have the need to shop for any clothes at this time, however. I think the cold and snow have frozen my shopping gene into inactive status. I had checked my QVC order status for last January and found I had only ordered one thing...and it was something to use in the house. I do like the TSV but I have enough jewelry to do me the rest of my life. I don't think I will be buying anymore expensive items in the jewelry line.

Yesterday, I went through drawers to see if I could discover anything that needed to go. These drawers were in a spare bedroom, part of which were used to store memorable items. I found this little item I would not have bought personally so must have saved years ago because of the memories associated with the person giving it to me or some other unknown reason. The problem now is that I don't remember the source of the item. It is now in the Good Will box.

Hopefully, I will get into more decluttering again today. I will watch Susan Graver, but will take time to free myself from unnecessary items.

Have a great day. If you shop, shop wisely.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.