Honored Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (THURSDAY, OCT. 29)

@Bird mama, hope you feel better soon. That hot bath will no doubt feel good.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1, unless I am really, really pressed for time, my cleansing method of choice has been a bath for my entire life.  I have one of those icky back patches that feels cold when you put it on then feels better - blech.

It's funny, I unloaded a new lawnmower on Sunday, no problem.  Today, probably reached the wrong way.  That's how it used to happen with my Dad.  He'd get out of bed wrong or get off the couch wrong.  Of all things to inherit from him, I got the back lol.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Bernie--Sometimes there is no immediate reason that can be pinpointed for back pain. Sometimes, it is a result of accumulated activities. Sorry that you are in pain. I personally like a hot massage shower on the back. We do what works best for each of us.

I ended up ordering the Earth Origins ankle boot in the merlot color. I have black boots (two pair) but love the merlot color so I decided to add a little color to my feet. I've never ordered this brand so time will tell. A257138.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Honored Contributor

Jean, I like to soak then rinse off with the shower.  I feltl better sitting in hot water.  Now if only I had a 6 1/2 foot long tub so I could lay down and stretch out, lol.  I'm eyeing a black pair of lucky brand boots.  I'll find a sale somewhere 🙌

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise