Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 18th)

Good Evening!  Hope everyone has had a nice Thursday, and the weather is okay in your area.  I decided to switch out my cotton blanket for a warmer one this morning, and the heat came on for a little while.  Not cold for other areas, but it feels cold for us who are used to hot Arizona temperatures.

I thought the TSV throw looked nice, but I already have several throws, and really can't think of anyone who might need one.  Lands End keeps having sales plus free shipping, but I can't think of a think I need.  I did order a nightgown and sweater for DD, and she really likes them.  They were sort of a "stocking stuffer" pre-Christmas gift.  Nice to giver something other than just money/gift cards.

The grocery stores were very crowded this morning, and some of the produce looked awful -- particularly the Brussels sprouts.  And, prices had increased on several items.  Hopefully, the price increases will end soon.  I also did my hospice work today.  Tomorrow, I have a Walmart pick-up for a hospice caregiver.  Really hope the pick-up area won't be too crowded.

Waves to all of our posters and readers.  Have a nice evening and sleep well.

Hugs,

Linda

Trusted Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 18th)

Good evening ladies, hope all is well.

Linda - Thank you for starting us tonight.  I also liked the TSV and I want to order it, but, I really don't need it.  I may order it and then donate one to St. Vincent DePaul.  Have to think about it.  

We switched out our sheet and blanket a couple weeks ago.  I have to admit, I love my flannel sheets.   I have noticed the prices going up, when we check out at the grocery store you would think I am buying for the Brady Bunch. 

Well not much happening here, just catching up on thing we recorded.  Hope everyone has a great evening.