Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (THURSDAY, MAY 15)

Jean, I wish your niece the best of luck with her medical issues. Prayers to her too. I didn't know that had happened to her. I cannot imagine getting all of my nutrients with a pic line. I had one of those apparatuses for 5 years & my DH had to flush it everyday. I remember even going on vacation with it & not being afraid something would happen to it. That is how bad I wanted to get out of the house & away from everything going in my life. Now my power port is a blessing to us. I am still looking at the clothes that need to go into my closet. The thing is our weather is still too cold to remove the winter things yet. I thought that when we returned from KY/TN our weather would be warm up here. NOT.

Regular Contributor

I'm new to this board as I'm usually on the beauty board and I wanted to see about other boards here. I was doing really well not shopping for about six months and I've stared shopping again. It's so hard once you start up again but I agree that you do have to take it one day at a time It's been rainy, cloudy, and cold here in Indy. It's better than snow but I am ready for some warmer weather. The wind chill yesterday a.m. Was 38 degrees - yikes! Well I hope you ladies have a great weekend ahead and I hope you don't mind if I start checking in here.
Esteemed Contributor

Hi Christine -- I tried to copy and paste your post into our thread for today (Friday), but it wasn't entirely successful. Sorry about your weather. New posters are welcome any time. We are a "no bash" thread, and attempt to be respectful of different points of view. And, we often stray from the "straight and narrow" discussion of shopping. But, several of us have learned a great deal from others and become close friends even with those who we have never met in person.