Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (THURSDAY, MARCH 22)

Good Morning/Afternoon!  It is a nice day here in southern Arizona -- partly cloudy and warm.  They are saying we may break a record today (make it to 91 degrees), but then it should cool down quite a bit starting tomorrow.  Hope none of you lost power or had other problems with the snow storm yesterday.  And, I hope things are okay in your area, Charlene.

I plan to go to the gym this morning, and then I hope to have my hair cut.  I'll be visiting DH later, and I have a card and token gift for the hospice nurse who is leaving.  Of course, I'm hoping the new nurse will be nice.  But, it is difficult to lose the one who has been so kind.

DH was sleepy and leaning a lot yesterday.  He ate fairly well, but not great.  His eyes were bothering him as well.  I tried out my Spanish -- just a few words, and the caregiver was very supportive.  She is really trying to improve her English.  Very nice lady.

Fortunately, I am good at resisting jewelry since I already have more than enough.  I hope any of you who like the TSV or other items presented enjoy them very much.  Also hope Jean's trip is great, and she has no travel issues.

Waves to all of our posters and readers.  Hope everyone has a nice day, and please post if you have a chance.

Hugs,

Linda

Trusted Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (THURSDAY, MARCH 22)

Good afternoon ladies, hope all is well.

Linda - Thank you for starting us today.  I envy your weather, please send some this way.

Hope DH is doing well today.  It is very nice of you to give a card and gift to the caregiver who is leaving, I am sure they will appreciate it.

Not a whole lot going on here today.  I did get my ironing done, so I am happy.  We got 9 inches of snow yesterday, and it is so sunny out today that 6 of it has melted.  I am a happy camper.  

Jean -  Hope you had good weather to get to the airport.  I hope you have a good trip.

Well not much to tell here, hope everyone has a great afternoon.

Honored Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (THURSDAY, MARCH 22)

Linda @LindaLatte  I'm sorry to read that the trusted hospice professional is moving on to another opportunity.  Good for her, disconcerting for you.  When our loved ones are ill, it's not easy adjusting to new caregivers.

Susan @PAlady no snow here.  It's sunny yet cold enough for a winter coat and hat. 

I'm sure by now that Jean @KonaKat is on her way to London. I'm sorry I missed posting well wishes to her yesterday however I'm sending positive vibrations out that her flights go off without a hitch and that pleasant weather greets her when she lands.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise